What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up at 8, went to town first thing to get cash to pay my builder. Had a weird meeting where he thought we were going for a joint dog walk on the beach while I thought I was just handing over cash.

Cleaned and tattled while kids were out then watched Home Alone and Strictly. Put Christmas lights up which can be seen from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Been at work
Had an argument with my MIL
Phone call with my mum for 2.5 hours 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
got up early to prepare for a work call
prepared and finished a lot of work stuff
had a zoom call with clients for 1,5 hours
had leftovers for lunch and a muffin
then got on the couch and not planning to move until i switch from couch to bed

extra lie-in this morning. Breakfast in bed before finally getting up at around 10:30am
Read online newspapers and tattle
showered and dressed
spent a couple of hours in Lake District National Park
Had a carvery at pub
back home slouched on sofa drinking coffee and browsing the web
probably both have 40 winks before spending the evening watching a film or tv show

Up at 8 - after hardly sleeping last night.
Gym at 9
Shower and hair wash
Cleaned up a bit - though did most of it yesterday and Friday so I could have a more chilled day today.
Nipped to Tesco for milk and supplies
Stripped the bed
Ironing - clothes and bedding
Writing Christmas cards with a glass of Prosecco and The Family Man...
then preparing tea and then Strictly and a chilled night before work tomorrow

Another lazy morning in bed. Showered, washed and took my time doing my hair.

Had a family Zoom chat.
Kids finished off their baubles from yesterday. They played on their games and I spent some time on my iPad. I’m addicted to the colouring app again.

Wrapped up the rest of my sister’s birthday presents - 21 presents for 21 years.

Put together a picky tea. Played Bomberman with the kids. Took my stepchildren back home via a drive through the town looking at Christmas lights. Came home and read four short books with my son.

Either gonna suggest a film night with the other half or have an early night with a book.

Weekend done, but I don’t mind as now on the countdown to break up from work and school for Christmas 😍

Woke up way to early for a sunday by my daugthers cough, she started with it last night so weve taken her for a covid swab.

Said goodbye to the outside world (possibly) as we drove home

Had mcds to cheer us all up then havnt moved off the sofa.

Got up 9.30 with the kids.
Made breakfast, let them watch cartoons and open their advent calendars.
Bathed and dressed them, went for a shower myself.
Went out to do the weekly shop, had lunch and went for a walk round the park with kids and OH. Was getting dark, we walked around to see the Christmas lights in the neighbourhood before going home.
Had dinner, let the kids watch Stick Man and play the Nintendo Switch for a bit before bed.
They’re in bed now for school and nursery tomorrow. I’m going to iron their clothes and make up the packed lunches before settling down with a book while OH plays PS4.

I’ve been so busy today, I feel like it’s a weekday usually Sunday is my chill day!!
But I took my eldest to ballet for an extra lesson, meantime I had to tidy up and clean.
Went shopping at work, picked up the goodies I’d hidden yesterday.
More cleaning, ironing and sorting out.
Made them dinner but didn’t do enough for myself 🤣 Now having a sausage sandwich.
My first Sunday fail for ages

• Haha
Woke up at 6
Potted round with baby
Got him asleep
Our friends dropped us off a mcdonalds breakie
I felt ropey so I went for a nap
Woke up from nap and started tea, put it in the slow cooker
When baby went for 2nd nap I still felt ill so laid next to his cot and played on tattle. I ended up falling asleep
I woke up and ate a load of quality street
Gave baby his tea
Got him bathed and bed
Me and fella have just had an argument.. so I've gone to bed in a mood. Im starving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Crap day but I decided to go with it. Rained all bloody day long. Finally put the tree up which looks nice and played with the dog while watching Strictly. He's so happy, he always makes me smile. I've seen quite a few posters on threads mention they are thinking of a dog and, honestly, it's one of the best things I've ever done. They are so loving. He looks at me like I am the complete and utter dogs bo**locks the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I laid in till 8, late for me
Did 25 miles on exercise bike whilst rewatching an episode of Line Of Duty
Had a bath and did a treatment on my hair and blow dried it and put clean pjs on
Wrapped some Xmas presents
Tattled for abit
Cooked steak, chips and veg stir fry
Then decided to crack on with making Christmas cards, had that Gemma Collins series on in the background
First ever attempt of doing them
Spent about £300 on craft/ sparkly/ pointless stuff to make about 10 cards👀
Was at it all afternoon
Finished ONE!
Did my head totally in!
Glue everywhere but where I needed it to go
Fiddly as anything and then stood the card up and half the sparkly stuff fooking fell off 👀
Gave up
Had a Cornish pasty for tea
Watched Love Actually whilst doing abit of tattling
Just come upstairs to have a bath and Zzzzzz!

• Wow
extra lie-in this morning. Breakfast in bed before finally getting up at around 10:30am
Read online newspapers and tattle
showered and dressed
spent a couple of hours in Lake District National Park
Had a carvery at pub
back home slouched on sofa drinking coffee and browsing the web
probably both have 40 winks before spending the evening watching a film or tv show
Woke up from an hour's sleep
We went out for a bracing walk through the village admiring all the Christmas lights and decs outside of people's homes
Returned home after 30 minutes (heavy rain), had some apple crumble and ice cream
Now in bed watching "An Idiot Abroad" with Karl Pilkington - really funny. I'm on the wine, g/f is on the lager while sharing a spliff
Another day done, another day closer.

Did some business marketing and then cleaned the house.
Took a virtual reality balloon ride over the Swiss alps and finally bought my husband some Xmas presents 🎁
Now I’m watching a rather lame Xmas film because I’m feeling a bit burnt out after a full on week.

Read through the Creepiest Experiences thread on here: harrowing stuff!
Been on this and other websites.
Eaten, variously throughout the day, toast, crisps and Quality Street.
Done some book-shopping online.
Had an afternoon nap.
More web-surfing and nibbles.
May masturbate before sleeping.

Planned on going for a run to see the alpacas in the next village but woke up late and it was rainin, and runnin along wet muddy fields wasn’t for me today lol
Had a lazy day watchin cheesy Christmas Films on Netflix
Christmas town
A Christmas prince, a Christmas royal wedding and Royal baby
If anybody wants easy watchin films
Had a nap on the sofa
Did tea and then had to wash up from breakfast really was lazy today!

Did some business marketing and then cleaned the house.
Took a virtual reality balloon ride over the Swiss alps and finally bought my husband some Xmas presents 🎁
Now I’m watching a rather lame Xmas film because I’m feeling a bit burnt out after a full on week.
ooh, how do you do a virtual reality balloon ride? sounds great

Got up and made everyone pancakes.
Had a tidy around and stripped the kids beds, put on their fresh bedding.
Lay on my bed and tattled for a bit while husband took the kids swimming.
Had a bath, blow dried hair.
Husband cooked us sausage batches and wedges for tea while I watched The Holiday and drank mulled wine.
Watched Strictly, packed the kids school bags and laid out my work clothes.
A nice Sunday ☺

Reactions: 3
Woke up at 6
Potted round with baby
Got him asleep
Our friends dropped us off a mcdonalds breakie
I felt ropey so I went for a nap
Woke up from nap and started tea, put it in the slow cooker
When baby went for 2nd nap I still felt ill so laid next to his cot and played on tattle. I ended up falling asleep
I woke up and ate a load of quality street
Gave baby his tea
Got him bathed and bed
Me and fella have just had an argument.. so I've gone to bed in a mood. Im starving 😂
Update:
As I lay in bed, starving and fuming, my fella text me saying 'come and have tea' me being a narky arse refused at first. But eventually I gave in
I got up and sat on the couch in a huff
He went and got the spicy sausage casserole I made for tea out of the slow cooker
Then BANG he dropped a bowl of it 🤦‍♀️🤣
He came and gave me mine, he had non, I gave him half of mine
It was delicious. 🤣
We made up and had a hug
I ate more quality street then ive come back to bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.