What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up around 8 because I was working from home today. Had breakfast, make myself a cup of tea and worked on and off until lunch while also getting some house chores done. Had lunch, the afternoon was slower so I got to get some weekly briefings done without getting distracted, made it to 5pm and had a snack before my zoom workout class. Now I'm watching tv and having some cheese with baguette and having a glass of wine. The rest of the night will probably have some more tv and some writing before bed. Calm Friday night for me, hopefully.

Reactions: 1
Usual morning routine, came back and worked. Other half did the PM school run so I could finish the ironing, joy!

Went to pick up the food shop and nipped into Asda for a couple of bits including a bottle of Prosecco for tonight 😋

Had tea, played a game with the kids and now they’re watching a film in bed whilst me and the other half have a big TV marathon - Corrie, I’m a Celeb and Gogglebox.

I’m also wrapping up individual chocolate bars for the big kids advent. They’ve cost me £5 each which I thought was brill, as last year I bought them the bigger Haribo/Hershey’s calendars for the same price. This way they get full size bars and a variety! ☺

Reactions: 3
I’m usually up early, say 6, do some computer work, make packed lunches for husband/son, work till lunch. Bit of supermarket shopping, was going to sort out loads of paperwork this afternoon but not in the mood and it’s Friday, right? Husband has takeaway curry for the next 3 nights (he makes one last that long!), so the son and I have usually a stir fry or maybe a Chinese takeaway. Glass of wine now and TOTP 1990.

• Heart
I worked a bit, ate a chocolate trifle for breakfast (so healthy!), watched a lot of 4 in a bed, went to the post office to post a parcel, watched this is us with my husband and now i think I shall watch I’m a celeb and be happy it’s the weekend!

Went and got the less favourite child from school, (love her but she’s a nightmare sometimes compared to the little one)
Cleaned upsi
Dropped my little boy off at pre school, housework, had a good cry, watched im a celeb, stressed, tried to find Christmas presents online, played animal crossing, made dinner and played with my boy
I am obsessed with animal crossing
We always want new friends and islands to explore x

• Haha
Nephew duty today (very much essential childcare) so the nursery run twice, feeding reluctant toddler, watching too much cbeebies. Also should have been doing housework and essay in between so decided to put the Christmas tree up instead and now having a very large glass of wine

Struggled to get our of bed. I’ve developed a more extreme version of my usual tinnitus and it’s keeping me awake at night.
popped to the beach for a walk once it went dark. I love the beach at night.
I’m now waiting for some chips to cook in the oven as I’m hungry 😋

Not a lot today as Ive come down with a cold...

got up had a shower got ready
had breakfast
cleaned kitchen
watched a bit of Netflicks
decided to wipe down all the doors
had lunch
washed the bedding
watched more netflicks
had dinner
cleaned kitchen
watched tv for rest of the night.

Woke up at 6am hoping to go out for a run, but it was far too cold
Went back to bed and had a rather scrummy dream, which meant flicking the bean for 10 minutes
Had breakfast, put some washing in the washing machine
paid a couple of bills
Did some Tattle
Went out to the local shop for some bits and bobs
Did some hoovering
chatted to g/f via Teams
Will be spending this afternoon watching It Crowd and Spaced
Tonight I'll have a Chinese followed by a film "Monster"
Sorted!

• Heart
My OH got up with the kids, so I had the first lie in I’ve had in ages! Didn’t wake until 10. Had a shower and then bathed the kids. Now making lunch while husband is having his shower Don’t have work until Tuesday night so today my plan is to wrap the kids up and take them to the park for a bit, come home and make spaghetti and meatballs (5yo’s request for tea, big deal as he has sensory processing disorder and difficulties around food and wouldn’t normally want it). Have a movie night with the kids (Elf) and then once kids are in bed I’ll watch TV with husband, have a few drinks and chill.

At least, that’s the plan!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Struggled to get our of bed. I’ve developed a more extreme version of my usual tinnitus and it’s keeping me awake at night.
Mine is bad today, ear feels blocked and the high pitched tone is driving me nuts.
Doing nothing special, on the computer and watching vid's on the Kindle, I feel a little rough which is normal for a Saturday, mind you
Friday was a long day, I got home about 10:30PM which is why I feel like crap.

Work again this morning (workplace: kitchen table), we had a cooked breakfast, now I’m taking up some new net curtains while husband watches the football. I still like nets, even if they are a bit old-fashioned, and these are quite plain anyway. Later, probably watch an old sci-fi film with the son, I like introducing him to them. Possibly Robocop tonight (1987).

Work again this morning (workplace: kitchen table), we had a cooked breakfast, now I’m taking up some new net curtains while husband watches the football. I still like nets, even if they are a bit old-fashioned, and these are quite plain anyway. Later, probably watch an old sci-fi film with the son, I like introducing him to them. Possibly Robocop tonight (1987).
I loved Robocop (the 1987 version). A bit gory in place, but a novel idea and great action sequences. Enjoy!

I haven't seen Robocop in donkey's years, I better dig all three movies because I haven't ripped them yet.

New kitchen installation completed yesterday so spending today sorting all the stuff into the cupboards.

Had a lie in this morning.

Tidied the bedroom, it’s always so untidy leading up to Christmas with deliveries. Lots of presents hidden in boxes with blankets chucked over them 😂 then I cleaned the bathroom tiles, worst job 🙄

I had a couple of hours chill time with a puzzle, Bailey’s coffee, listening to music.

We had a picky tea with the kids and now we’re baking cookies to have with ice cream whilst watching Jingle all the way.

After that the kids will go to bed and me and the other half will watch some shite on TV.

I've had an absolute mare of a day

My poor little mite has been whinging since he woke up this morning. I'm exhausted. Barely had a second to breathe. He's leant how to say 'mama' even though he doesnt mean me, He's been simultaneously crying/whinging and aggressively shouting mama all day 🤣 felt like I was gonna have a nervous breakdown
The odd moment where he was quiet and cuddly was nice and we just watched Hey Duggee.

When my fella got in it was easier and we all had a play, bathed him and got him to bed. Im just lying on the couch enjoying peace and quiet 🤣

• Heart
Went for a big muddy walk, spent a couple of hours working, and now it's time to settle down and watch a movie. Haven't decided what to watch yet though!

This evening I had a takeaway of Chicken Chow Mein, followed by a Magnum
Had a shower, drank a couple of glasses of wine
Probably watch a horror film or some lesbian smut classed as Swedish erotic drama:LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.