Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Finished my night shift at 8am, came home, had a quick shower, tidied the kitchen and gave the kids breakfast. Had a cup of tea and a bite to eat then went to bed. Woke up at 3, kids were at the park with their dad so I tidied up the living room, put away some washing and put on another load. I’m now about to have dinner and get ready for another night shift.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Fuck all, not even put a bra on.
Bras are overrated! ✋😂

I've done what I need to, which was take one of the dogs for a walk and that's that, just can't summons up the strength and motivation to do anything these days as I'm so fed up of every day being like groundhog day.... I'm tired, have headaches, yet cant sleep at night.... I just feel a mess.... 😞

• Sad

bolimepipi

VIP Member
woke up around 7 with bf's alarm for work, but stayed in bed until 9 cuddling with the cat
during that time i was tattling and decided to take it easy today, so that's why i stayed in bed longer
had coffee and breakfast, spent some time journaling then did some work, emails, etc
got an offer to write someone's seminar for money, refused
went to visit my grandma and we had a deep conversation about life
at the same time it was depressing and comforting that she understood me
walked back home in the rain to clear my head and had another fag (had one yesterday), decided not to buy cigarettes anymore
came home and started prepping dinner, cutting veggies, etc, bf came home from work
a neighbourhood cat came over and ''talked'' to out cat for a bit, they just sit and meow at each other 😂
had dinner on the couch while watching netflix, now tattling and soon will watch a new tv show

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Snap!

Everytime something happens, it's always my partner that gets called but I blame him as well. I hardly even get a thank you when I do something so I don't bother anymore.
Same here. It's his fault as much as hers for always being at her beck and call. It's really starting to affect our relationship now because I'm sick of always being second best.
My father in law died a couple of years ago. He was lovely, an absolute gentleman but he was at Ma-in-laws beck and call all his life and now my husband's just taken over where he left off. There's absolutely nothing wrong with MIL (My FIL was a lot older than her) yet she constantly plays the "Oh I'm only a poor widow" card and he's stupid enough to constantly fall for it every bloody time :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I just find it so soothing!
I find colouring really stressful. It plays with my anxiety, the whole time I’m doing it I’m thinking I have to complete this, then the next page etc etc. I feel much calmer when I don’t try to colour lol.
I get the idea is you focus on what your doing at that given time but my brain doesn’t work like that.

• Sad

nbt

VIP Member
Started today with operation “get the important school work bits done and fuck the rest because we don’t want to be sat doing it for hours again”.

Did the 3 main bits - English, Maths and Topic... still took about 4.5 hours?! I don’t know what’s changed from the last two weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Interestingly though, we’ve also had an email from the school to say to go at our own pace. So we will do that and I’m going to aim for him to be finished by 2.30 the next few days, which will coincide with me finishing work. Then we’ll have a bit of extra time to do something.

This afternoon felt like I was against the clock to try and finally get out for a walk before it got dark. Once he did finish, looked outside and it was raining 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 we drove to Asda for some bits and once we were back it’d stopped, so we just did a 30 min walk round the block. It felt good to get out for some fresh air!

Just had 30 mins to finish my book while he played, now I’m cooking toad in the hole.

Tonight I’m going to catch up on a bit of TV. Might watch a couple of episodes of The Pembrokeshire Murders.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Got up at 7, made the kids breakfast then washed and dressed them for school/nursery.
OH did the drop off, whilst I tidied up a bit and went for a shower. He came back and had breakfast as I was getting ready, then I had breakfast while he went for a shower.
We chatted for a bit then headed out around 11ish in the car to Pets at Home. We’re surprising the boys with a new kitten this weekend (a Christmas present from MIL who’s cat had kittens recently)
How exciting, great gift !!😻

Trimmed my bush. Its beside our front door and needed trimming before I put the fairy lights on.
Shaved my pussy. She brushed her leg against a car exhaust pipe. Its only a little wound but mike the vet said keep the bit around the wound hair free.

Then mostly housework and now sleepsville😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Baby woke me up at 5.20. Felt exhausted all day
My bubble came round, my mum and brought my twin nieces with her. They played with my son all day and laughed a lot. I enjoyed it
When they went I felt a bit overwhelmed and exhausted I had a good cry. Now I feel a bit shitty
Just gonna eat my fajitas and go to bed I think
Hope I feel better tomorrow

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Did my same old usual shit
Met my friend and her baby for lunch with my baby. We went to an Italian cafe for lunch. I had brucshetta for starter and penne arabiatta for my main. It was amaaaazin
Went for a mooch round the shops
Got baby some Christmas presents
Met fella
Went home
Just been arguing with some stupid bitch on Facebook. Got proper wound up. It was over Messenger not on actual Facebook
You know when you're so angry you cry? I cried. Now Im wound up 🤣
Gave myself a headache. Wrapped up in a blanket. Gonna have tea soon

We move 🤪

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke at 6, didn't bother with a run
Had an argument with my mother, and not for the first time either
Didn't bother with breakfast
Fancied a trip to Durban, but seems only essential/business flights from Johannesburg are allowed. And its 5 hours drive, so knocked that on the head.
Spent some time on the patio contemplating things
Had lunch, but didn't eat all of my salad
Another shouting match with my mother
Finding it hard to focus today, and its only just 2:15pm

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Had a lie-in this morning, woke at 6:30. Didn't bother with a run, couldn't be arsed
Had brekkie with parents, showered and dressed
Tattled, checked work email, Zoomed g/f
Got my PCT test results back - negative.
Checked with KLM that my flight was still on for tomorrow (lots of cancellations lately)
Found out that not only do I need to show a print out of my PCT test results to KLM bods, but also I have to have a "Negative Rapid Test" at the airport just before departure! Just another bit of stress to add to my journey!
Did some IT work, but heart really isn't it in.
Started some early packing
Had lunch (salad)
Desperate for a drink (has been 3 weeks since my last glass of wine)
Zoomed G/f again, and told her I should be back in England by Sunday. Although I won't be able to see her for a further 10 days due to having to SI.
Sent her a filthy and deplorable email involving what I would like us to do when I do finally meet up
Sad to be leaving parents and J'Burg 4 months earlier than expected - especially the gorgeous weather.
Feeling quite sexually aroused at the moment.
Counting the hours..........
.... Cooked a full English for parents and sister for dinner
Drove to J'Burg Central and Pretoria Central for one final look around
Showered, dressed down to dressing gown
Zoomed g/f and flicked beans
Had some apple crumble and cream
Its now 9pm and am now watching the X files in my bedroom
Early night methinks. Busy day tomorrow
night all x

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
The usual school work/work for me today. Laptop not sorted yet so again, just doing the best I can.

Both managed to get finished by 2.30, so got wrapped up warm to go for a walk. Our town has a castle and a river, so we walked along there and took some photos. River level is very high due to all of the rain and had risen onto the paths. Were out for about 1.5 hours so it was really nice.

Home for hot chocolate and then having potato skins for tea.

I think I mentioned I’d bought some secondhand Jacqueline Wilson books at the weekend. I read Girls in Love last night. Only took me about 1h30 and transported me back to my childhood days! I wonder how much I actually understood, can’t imagine my 12yo stepdaughter reading them 🙈 but I guess they are for her age group!

Might try and read another this evening instead of watching TV as we’re getting into the habit of staying up til gone midnight and then don’t want to get up in the mornings 🥱

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Sorted out youngests room, hoovered and mopped floor
Picked up middle child because she's got to self isolate as there's a positive case in her tutor gp.
Bleached and scrubbed grout in bathroom
Walked the dog
Cleaned and mopped floors in my bedroom
Three loads of washing
Cried at husband when he got in as I'm stressed with all the isolating shit
Ate dinner
Now watching my youngest flood my lovely clean bathroom as he acts like Shamu the whale when he's in the bath.
Then watching some Netflix in bed with husband.

• Heart

GetOffMyLawn

But of a panic this morning. Son injured his arm last week, sustaining a nasty cut/graze. We cleaned it up and all seemed okay except overnight it’s swollen up quite badly and looks infected. One call to the fantastic NHS Direct Service and we’ve already got an appointment at our local minor injuries unit secured. Son must be in pain for him to agree to let me call for advice!

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yesterday it was my sisters birthday so I met her for a walk and we went for a coffee. Then I met my fella and we finished off our Christmas shopping. Bumped into our friends in the Entertainer and they asked if we wanted to go for some tea. So we went to tea, sat on separate tables
When we got home me and my boyfriend had an argument 🙄 cos he couldn't be bothered putting the baby to bed so it escalated and I ended up falling asleep while waiting for baby to fall asleep 🤣

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m trying to downplay my expectations of Sundays. I feel like I should completely blitz the house, go on some epic walk then cook a wonderful meal but I did the housework that needed to be done, walked the dog in the park and cooked a nice dinner. Nothing special but it was nice.
It helped that I didn’t have a drink last night and didn’t look at tattle until about an hour ago. I love it but, man, it’s a thief of time.
My screen time has gone through the roof being on tattle lately. I’m embarrassed about it 😂

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Other than doing the washing, watching a bit of TV and preparing dinner, I have spent the day from 11am texting and phoning my daughter as she struggled through the snow driving back home from work after everyone was sent home. Normally would take about 20minutes, today over six hours. 😳

• Wow
  • Heart