Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Worked 8 till 5 a hour early finish. Walking home feel on my arse on ice. Got in with face on because I hurt. Ate some cheese, had a shower and I'm now in bed happy new years dont have a clue where he is and don't give a shit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Spending all day having a bit of a breakdown about being back in work. I haven’t seen this time of day in 2 weeks 🥴

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Woke up at 3am freezing cold fell asleep on the sofa watching telly i didnt want to go bed at 10 because I knew I would be wide awake when I got in. Stayed on sofa till 6 I knew my partners or whatever I call hims alarm went off at 6ish so went up and got in front bedroom got shouteded at for being a selfish cow not going to bed when he told me I was tired apparently me falling asleep down stairs kept him awake. Argued he slammed door and went to work ive done housework and phone a few estate agents to sell this hell.
I can't wait for you to get out of this awful arrangement, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. x

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Got up and made a big breakfast for us all.

Got out the “1st December” box a little early. The last two years it’s fallen at a weekend which means my stepchildren are with us. I asked them in advance this year what they wanted to do (they’re 12&14) and they said do it at the weekend so they can join in. It’s a box for us all which usually contains a new Christmas T-shirt/jumper/PJs and advent calendars.

Then the kids did their homework and I had a Zoom call with family.

We then all had our own free time and I finished my puzzle.

During the last couple of hours we’ve put the tree up whilst watching Christmas with the Kranks. Going to have pizza for tea for ease, then take the older two back to their mums.

This evening me and the other half will watch some TV and I think I’ll wrap up my sisters birthday presents. She’s 21 in January so I’ve bought her 21 presents, one to open each day on the run up to it.

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Woke up on time but the bed was just the right warmth so I couldn't get up on time. Changed the sheets and did a load of laundry. Had a late breakfast while checking emails on my phone then caught up with some work. Had carrot soup and toastie for lunch and I was doing great until I messed up and ate a bunch of junk in the afternoon. Went on a walk, ran errands at the post office and the shop and walked back home. Received my orders - a gift for a friend and my new scale. I need to muster the energy to sort out the delivery trash and maybe also eat a salad so that I'll know I've had something fresh in my stomach today. Planning to just unplug for the rest of the evening and catch up with some reading. Fingers crossed.

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Up and got ready for a walk to meet my mum in a local country park. This was our priority today over school work, as it’s the only sunny day of the week forecast. We had such a nice walk. We spotted a kingfisher and 6 deer in the woods 🥰 so my son was very happy!

Got home, had a quick dinner and then he logged on for his school Zoom call. We did about 2.5 hours of school work after that.

Then had tea, watched an episode of Grand Designs as requested by the boy 😂 and now getting him to bed. Going to have a Corrie catch up and then run a bath and read some of my book.

Boyfriend has the day off tomorrow so fingers crossed we manage to get out again for a short walk in the morning before the rain comes.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don't always post in here, but I see your posts and just want to say I hope things improve for you as you seem lovely and honest - you don't deserve to be unhappy. 😞 Take care of yourself and your precious boy. 😊 ❤
Awww that's so lovely to say! I'm not usually so miserable honest I think covid is just finally getting to me 😅 i think everyone is getting to that point though. I'm just glad we all have Tattle 🥺

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
5.50 wake up 🥱
Argued with my fella before he went to work.. feels like its becoming a regular occurrence lately. Over bloody Christmas again as well. Just want it over now which is a shame because its my sons first Christmas
Lazed around with baby all day. Lots of playing. He makes me happy. He woke up a bit grumpy after his 2nd nap though, he's teething
Fella came home from work and we seem OK. Not even spoke about this morning. We got the baby bathed and bed and then we had steak. Watching Corrie and going to bed, I've got a headache again. Think it is stress

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Got up, went to Tesco Express for essentials (Tiger Bread and Lurpak) and came home and ate it. That is honestly it!

• Haha

emilynxlan

I more or less spent Monday being unwell and stuck in bed but restless, and ended up sleeping around 14 hours last night due to how exhausted I was 😅
Woke up around 10.00 am and got myself ready for the day.
Hair washed and dried after a much needed lathering of shampoo. (I wanted to do it yesterday but I couldn't really stand up)
Got into some fresh pyjamas and had breakfast.
Made my bed... then immediately climbed back into it because I was cold.
Spent my afternoon and evening watching The Simpsons Christmas specials.
Eventually got out of bed, planned how I'm going to be cleaning my room tomorrow and whatnot.
I'm sitting at my desk for the first time in who knows how long, working on drawing on canvases to pass the time.
I also worked on my next bullet journal spread for January and it's all coming together nicely.

Attachments

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was ill through the night and woke the baby up going to the toilet at about 2.50am, he was wide awake, my fella couldn't get him back to sleep so I ended up going to watch hey duggee with him on the couch and we both dozed off at about 4.25am!
Woke up at 6.30 because I had to get my fella up for work cos he's useless and can't do it himself
Baby didn't wake up til 5 past 8 😱 I just lay in bed and enjoyed being cosy
Got up and had breakie and brew when he woke up
Went for a walk, im doing a fitbit challenge with my family so getting them steps in!
When I got back from the walk with the baby my fella was home from work! Thought he had a long day but he surprised me with a short one
We had a brew and played with the baby
Got him down for a nap then we had lunch
I had a shower and shaved my legs
Went for another walk when the baby got up, needed to go the pharmacy so walked there
Nipped in Asda on way back
Was doing the dishes and randomly got a headache so went for a lie down
Got back up and helped me fella get the baby to bed cos its such hard work apparently 😂
We had tea and watched Corrie

The bloody announcement 😔 wish my sons first year of life was different

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Still had a headache when I woke up this morning
Had a cuddle in bed with the baby then he head butted me by accident and felt like I was gonna die so we got up
I made a brew and some toast to try and shift the headache while he played
My fella woke up and just hasn't stopped moaning about his foot. Bossed me about all day 🤣
Did a BIG tidy and had a shower while baby napped. Purposely didn't walk past me fella cos I knew he'd ask me to do a million things
Made some cheese on toast for lunch
Me and the baby headed to the Asda when he woke up cos we needed loo roll
Was nice to get away from my boyfriend 🤣
We got back and I made a cuppa
Played with baby, gave him his tea, done some washing
Gave the baby a bath, got him fed and hes in bed already
Fajitas for tea 😝 my fave
Thought I was catching up on the soaps but the bloody match is on!! Booring

• Heart
Spent 40 miserable minutes on hold to the council only to find out I have to singlehandedly pay a £200+ council tax bill for a STUDENT PROPERTY because according to my shitty university, you stop being a student NOT at graduation but 5 minutes after term ends.

Considering I didn't even live there and have no money anyway, I'm bloody fuming and it seems really egregious that they're doing this 😠😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

bolimepipi

VIP Member
woke up very tired because i barely slept last night and my allergies are still bothering me
but i had a meeting in the morning so i showered, washed my hair, got dressed, styled my hair and actually put some makeup on
tattled and did a few emails while having yoghurt and coffee for breakfast
went to the meeting at 10, it lasted until about 14 and we ordered lunch there, all in all was very productive
came home even more tired so tried to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep so played with kitty instead
after that mainly some videogames and tattle with a few emails in between
now on the couch having a cup of tea and trying to get rid of all my emails so that i can focus on other work things tomorrow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Had a shitty couple weeks due to lack of sleep I think. Let myself get too down so want to return to my usual bad bitch self
Had a good day, baby slept till 7 again no night wakes. Still not getting too excited 🤪
Fella went to work, came back 2 hours later the job had been canceled due to weather
We had a coffee, watched teletubbies, put baby down for 2 hour nap. I did washing & tidied livingroom. Dunno why cos when baby woke up he just tear arses his way through it again
Fella went Asda, came back with a pigs in blanket bap for me 🥳 cheeky
Baby woke up, he had lunch, we played
I went for a nice bath. Felt relaxed
I haven't known my bra size since the baby. Just randomly bought a double d bra yesterday and it fit
I used to have tiny perky boobs. I miss them 🤣 just glad their not saggy
Went for a walk
Came back and had some chocolate waffles
Literally spent 1.5 hours chasing baby & playing peekaboo with the baby
Got him in the bath, in the night garden & now hes in bed!

• Heart

Ltc8106

Jesus you guys are good. I woke up. Didn’t wash. Stayed in my dressing gown all day. Sat on sofa, binge watched married at first sight Australia. Moved to eat and use toilet. And that’s IT!! Feeling a little ashamed after reading other posts 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Up at 5am, showered, dressed, final breakfast
final bit of packing
binned perishable foods and flowers
Tattled and checked emails
Dropped off car at friend's home just down the road, who will look after it for the next 5 months
Final checks
Just waiting for friend to pick me up to drive to Carlisle train station for 12:08 to London Heathrow
Checking and rechecking train, plane tickets, passport and PCR certificates in my handbag
Trying to remember I haven't forgotten anything (like bloody phone charges - must remember!)
Shutting down this laptop
And then just wait.
Cheerio for now x

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Didn’t get up til gone 11am, never did get my sleep pattern back in order. Tomorrow’s gonna be a killer!

Got kids up. 8 year old response, “do we have to?” 😂

Put some bread on for packed lunches this week. Zoom call with family.

Played Ludo with the kids on the switch. Lasted bloody ages. Lots of family banter going on aka arguing. Decided we didn’t wanna play another game together and they all went off upstairs haha. Me and other half put Task Master on, I did a bag of Lego and started on tea.

Had that, did some squaring up. 12 year old called 14 year old a pussy. Nice 🙄👍🏻😂 apparently she didn’t know it was basically like swearing! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a liability, that one.

Took them two back to their mums. Currently running a bath and making a loooong list of jobs to keep me busy tomorrow while my little one is back at school. I was happy about that a few days ago until all the news this morning and now I’m feeling worried about it. School have already sent an email to say they’ll be short staffed, so we’ll have to see how it goes.

Tonight will probably consist of more Task Master, reading and hoping for an earlier night.

• Haha
Just finish work at 6 been a long slow day 😴 walking home going to pop in to marks and spencers for something nice for tea since its only me. Have not had the row of waking him up this morning when I got home which I'm dreading. He is apparently having tea with his ex and daughter and helping her with school work so hopefully I will be in bed when he gets home

• Heart

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Absolutely f all ... I’m still in bed watching The Office , ate a bag of scampi , rinsing the red wine 🍷 and thinking I must feed the family with the reduced joint of pork that’s in the fridge
Btw I’m on furlough not a dole dosser