What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what we watched tonight guys....episode 1of LOD and I do not know what the fuss is about. 😳 runs away in embarrassment
Thought the camera work was a bit shoddy, but attempt episode 2, but not convinced!

Otherwise the morning started productive, but dunno what went wrong! Need to make more of an effort tomorrow.

@Meangirl815 hope your daughter is ok xx
I didn’t like it.. and I did the whole first series.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Best friend came over today im locked on pink gin 🤣🤣🤣 we just hung out for the day.

Had a date with Scotland last night. Line of duty and both agreed can see us becoming a couple when we meet 😍🥰🥰🥰

Hope all well read all of your posts later 💗

just watching line of duty and there was an important piece of evidence hidden, and there was a scene where the accused is being asked about it so he stands up, looks around, and whispers in the detective's ear dramatically: ''it's in a skip.''
i died laughing 😂😂😂
Lennie James is an acting icon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad you’re feeling a bit better @bolimepipi 💛 whenever you post pics which show tiny bits of your home I always think you’ve got the best interior design skills. Everything always looks so lovely and we’ve only seen tiny bits in the background of pics 🤣

sorry to hear you had a bad day @watermelon sugar. We all care about you, even if we are just strangers on the internet! Whenever you post about your little boy it’s always so clear how much you love him. You come across as such a fab mum in all your posts 💛

good luck with the move @aimzalicious. 🏡

@Meangirl815 so sorry to hear about your little girl! Hopefully she feels better soon ❤

@Saddlesoap snap on the first episode of LOD. We watched it last night as there’s literally nothing on on a Saturday night at the minute! I was really disappointed but my bf says we should stick at it 🤔🤔

@PepsiCherry sounds like you’ve got something good going with this man, I really hope it works out for you. Tattle wedding! 🤣

I feel like I need to go back to bed after trying to reply to everyone 😬😅
Felt really miserable towards yesterday afternoon. I just feel so lonely. I only really come on here so it feels like I’m chatting to people. I hardly hear from my friends now the pubs are back open. I don’t drink alcohol so I guess they’re no longer interested in beach walks and picnics with me if they can go get pissed. 😕

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Saddlesoap snap on the first episode of LOD. We watched it last night as there’s literally nothing on on a Saturday night at the minute! I was really disappointed but my bf says we should stick at it 🤔🤔
Haha! Glad it's not just me. My husband is the opposite, I am not sure if I can convince him to give it another go.

Felt really miserable towards yesterday afternoon. I just feel so lonely. I only really come on here so it feels like I’m chatting to people. I hardly hear from my friends now the pubs are back open. I don’t drink alcohol so I guess they’re no longer interested in beach walks and picnics with me if they can go get pissed. 😕
Awww 🧡 the novelty will wear off for them again soon I'm sure. Beach walk over the pub any day for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aw babe I'm sorry you're feeling crappy! I have the same feeling with feeling lonely. None of my friends really bother cos I've got a baby now and they wanna get pissed. Just shows their not true friends I guess! At least we're all here 🤗 you should go back to bed it's only early 😭 i wish I could!!

I've woke up with the babies cold 🥴 feel like death, stayed up late as well, should have gone to bed earlier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry you feel like that. Like others have said, drinking non stop being the fun thing will wear off eventually. Are any of your friends low level drinkers that you can reach out to?

--

Still feel horrendous, was up from around half two to half four this morning with my asthma (it never wakes me up at night and now it has two nights in a row) and just woke up now with it kicking off again. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll right itself once I pick up my stronger antihistamines at lunch tomorrow but looks like today is going to be another bed day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone.
I hope everyone’s ok I’ve not been on for a while as was spending far too much time on my phone. I know how some of you feel though its nice to come on here for a chat! I only have a few close friends and we all have kids and other commitments so really struggle to make time for each other which is a bit crappy! My husband works long hours too so sometimes the only adult conversation I get in a day is on this (feel a bit pathetic admitting that!)
I hope everyone has a lovely day whatever you’re doing x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all you lovelies.

Pretty tit couple of days for me. I think it's the end of mine and my boyfriends relationship. No hard feelings, he's an absolute gem but I just don't think we're right for each other. We spent last night together and honestly there was just no connection at all. We've been together for a year but we're just like mates and sometimes I find we have nothing to talk about??? I'm so scared to do it because I know that I'm really going to hurt him but it's not fair on him if I'm not 100% in it. I think my heart will always just be back where my family live rather than in Nottingham. He'll be an absolutely amazing partner to someone but I just don't think that someone is me. My heart is completely broken even though it's me that will have to end it. Ugh, I hate this so much. Will come back and update properly at some point later.

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Pretty tit couple of days for me. I think it's the end of mine and my boyfriends relationship. No hard feelings, he's an absolute gem but I just don't think we're right for each other. We spent last night together and honestly there was just no connection at all. We've been together for a year but we're just like mates and sometimes I find we have nothing to talk about??? I'm so scared to do it because I know that I'm really going to hurt him but it's not fair on him if I'm not 100% in it. I think my heart will always just be back where my family live rather than in Nottingham. He'll be an absolutely amazing partner to someone but I just don't think that someone is me. My heart is completely broken even though it's me that will have to end it. Ugh, I hate this so much. Will come back and update properly at some point later.

oh chick I’m sorry you feel like that 😞 If it was me I wouldn’t rush into a decision could it be that you’ve fallen into a bit of a rut due to not being able to do as much because of all the lockdowns? Maybe some nice days/nights out might make you feel different?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh honey! Sending you loads of love. Lockdown has been tough on a lot of relationships. Don't feel bad, if you're sure that's where your heart lies then maybe it's for the best. You do what you think is best for you, and if you need to talk or any advice we're all here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hope you are ok. It’s a gut wrenching feeling when you realise that it isn’t quite right even though they are really nice, it’s much easier if they have pissed you off. Only you know the right thing to do, I tend to go with my gut feeling as generally right. Doesn’t make it easier in the short term but definitely in the long term you will be glad you did it ( if that’s what you choose). Is there any chance that once things are a bit more normal and you can spend more time together you might get the old spark back? Sending virtual hugs x

• Heart
oh chick I’m sorry you feel like that 😞 If it was me I wouldn’t rush into a decision could it be that you’ve fallen into a bit of a rut due to not being able to do as much because of all the lockdowns? Maybe some nice days/nights out might make you feel different?
It's been on my mind for a while tbh but think seeing him this weekend (well, very briefly as he came round at 6pm last night and has already left) has just kind of confirmed it to me. I'm not going to do anything today I don't think, I'll definitely sit with the idea now he has gone home and I have some space but idk, I just don't think I see a future with him in it. I feel so awful about it :( I really don't want to hurt him but I suppose it'd hurt more to drag him on.

• Heart
@prinnygrace im so sorry 😔 those situations are so hard when you just know but then don't know what to do about it. Take a bit of time to take care of yourself and do some stuff which makes you happy ❤

I've woken up with a pain where my kidney is- my body obviously isn't cut out for long walks anymore because I feel like I am falling apart today 😂 so I'm on bedrest for now. We didn't have much planned today, bathroom needs a good scrub and I wanted to nip out for a coffee later but will see how I feel.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh honey! Sending you loads of love. Lockdown has been tough on a lot of relationships. Don't feel bad, if you're sure that's where your heart lies then maybe it's for the best. You do what you think is best for you, and if you need to talk or any advice we're all here xxx
Thank you 💖 I don't think we have had it easy as we only started seeing each other round christmas time so by the time we were like 'properly together' we only had around a month and a half before lockdown. But I do think when you know you know and I just don't think it's fair on him if my head is elsewhere :(

I wish he was a dick and had actually hurt me. It would make the situation a lot easier 😅

• Heart
@jarv , oh no maybe you overdid it yesterday with the walking, take it easy and rest up. The bathroom can wait, it will still be there tomorrow. Get your other half to bring coffee to your bedside to aid recovery 😂

• Heart
Not much is happening here either. The baby still has a cold and now so have I 😭 I feel like im swallowing razor blades whenever I swallow 😔 I was meant to be meeting my friend for a coffee and food but unless it's a banana mcdonalds milkshake I don't wanna know about it! My bf had the absolute rage this morning 🤣 he went to pump his bike tire up and it just completely deflated, then he rang a taxi and realised that he has lost his bank card. Then the only cash we had was a 50 pound note 😂 honestly i can't wait for his driving test. He better pass 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.