What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone

So far today I've walked to the post office to post an Ebay parcel and nipped into Heron foods and bought some milk and cat litter πŸ˜‚ I got some white chocolate Snickers though! I remember getting one in Berlin and I was like omg.

Got to wait in for a repair man this afternoon, so working at the kitchen table.

Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was thinking about you yesterday @LittleMy as I'd not seen you about - glad all is well except from the bitey children and all that πŸ˜‚ hope you enjoy your day in the sunshine!

I am feeling much more zen today lol there is no tit hitting the fan as of yet so I've done my urgent jobs and just watching the snooker while I wait for a few things to come back to me to action. I hate waiting for other people to do things, I'm not patient at all!

Not much cracking again, I've got to go for a run when I get home. It's getting so lengthy now, I've got to run for 25 mins then have a 2 min walk and a 7 min run again πŸ₯± I'm running (haha!) out of places to go to because I don't want to be stopping at the traffic lights on main roads all the time. Might go and have a run around the posh housing estate and have a nosy 🧐 the houses there are so nice, really modern eco friendly houses but they cost about 300k minimum for a 3 bed semi so it's never gonna happen for us unless we just decide to never have kids and never do anything ever again πŸ˜‚

Got cod, med veg and quinoa for tea which is nice but a bit too healthy for me 😎 then probably have a quiet night doing the usual chores and watching shite telly before going to bed.

Have a wonderful day everyone ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone :) Hope you are all well!

Sorry not been on much as haven't been up to a whole lot to update you on. My weekdays have been much the same. I watched HRH Prince Philips funeral on Saturday, my mum and stepdad got all suited and booted god love them. Proper suit and black tie, mum all in black. They break my heart the wee cuties ❀

Fast forward to today and my last day in work for a week! Got a little weekend away booked from Friday within the UK and can not wait. So today is spent wanting the clock to hurry up but also not wanting it to go quick cause then the weekend will be over before we know it.
Going home at 5 to do a 1000 rep workout my PT has sent through. depending on how that goes, might do the exercise bike too for a bit as I know the weekend will be nice food and some drinks.
Going to start Idiot abroad this evening, I know I am very late to the party! But caught a bit before bed last night and really enjoyed it.
Left over Chilli for dinner.
Cuddles with the cat.
No alarm to be set.

Happy Wednesday! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone :) Hope you are all well!

Sorry not been on much as haven't been up to a whole lot to update you on. My weekdays have been much the same. I watched HRH Prince Philips funeral on Saturday, my mum and stepdad got all suited and booted god love them. Proper suit and black tie, mum all in black. They break my heart the wee cuties ❀

Fast forward to today and my last day in work for a week! Got a little weekend away booked from Friday within the UK and can not wait. So today is spent wanting the clock to hurry up but also not wanting it to go quick cause then the weekend will be over before we know it.
Going home at 5 to do a 1000 rep workout my PT has sent through. depending on how that goes, might do the exercise bike too for a bit as I know the weekend will be nice food and some drinks.
Going to start Idiot abroad this evening, I know I am very late to the party! But caught a bit before bed last night and really enjoyed it.
Left over Chilli for dinner.
Cuddles with the cat.
No alarm to be set.

Happy Wednesday! :)
I love idiot abroad, Karl Pilkington cracks me up 🀣

08F48987-18FE-4DDD-906D-6716DE42ACEA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had my reschedule hair appointment today. Went in looking like Worsel Gummage and had a complete restyle, looked a different person when I came out so given me an incentive to get my fitness sorted out instead of messing about.

• Heart
Hiya guys, this thread is a dead ting today! Took me ages to find it πŸ˜‚ absolutely nothing to write about today. Boring day. Mini watermelon is back to his normal self terroring me. I was filling up his sippy cup and left the thing upwards and it splashed me in the face when I put the lid on πŸ₯² i got dead sleepy and nauseous halfway through the day. Ate some digestives to make me feel better. Done a workout. I've done 2-3 workouts a day the last week. My fella said my bum was looking nice, get in πŸ‘ tried out my new slow cooker today and made a chicken tikka masala. It was *chefs kiss* so sleepy now. Could just fall asleep but. Need. To. Make. It. Through. Corrie. TTFN xx

Eta- my fella went the Asda & bought digestives, pink wafers, party rings & jaffa cakes. All inspired by the v. Shocking biscuit thread 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this is the quietest this thread has been πŸ˜‚ Is everyone out at the pub?

I've worked all afternoon, still not finished this chapter. I will get it done by Friday... I hope. Just been getting my gym clothes ready for tomorrow, it's the first time I'll have gone since they re-opened! Going to track how busy it is on the app then go when it's quiet, usually early afternoon. Looking forward to it πŸ™‚ I usually go 3-4 times a week so want to get back.

Had pasta for tea and a white chocolate snickers for afters - delicious. Going to get in bed soon like the Nana that I am!

• Heart
Yo, where’s everyone at?

Today I took the boy to school, planned on going to the shop after as we’d run out of toothpaste. Got to coop, pulled mask out, string had broke in my pocket. Saaaake. #2021problems

Went home, grabbed new mask, back to shop, home again, stripped bed for washing, logged on for work. That kept me busy for a few hours, not even any time for tattling! Had Marcella, sorry β€œKeira” on in background again, still no clue what’s going on really.

Had a Shein order delivered and managed to try on the clothes within about 15 mins between finishing work and leaving for school. Considering quitting job and starting up a quick change act tbh.

Picked up boy, had a parents evening phone call, made tea whilst listening to the Shrine of Duty podcast.

Just about to do the pots while OH does bedtime and reading with the boy. Then I think we’ll watch The Walking Dead.

We put it on last night thinking we were picking up where we left off. Nope, I’d got my years mixed up hadn’t I? Thought we were still in April 2020 πŸ˜‚ so we’re rewatching about 6 episodes before we can start on new ones. Not a bad thing, that show is very confusing these days with so many people!

• Heart
OMG!! OMG!!

The best thing ever happened today. I am in shock. Absolute shock.
My husband works in from work at 4.55 at 5pm his phone rang. The council offering us a new property. Totally out of the blue, we've never bid on this house. It's like fate. We can't get a look inside yet as the council are working on it but we took a walk around (it's minutes from where we are now) and guys it's beautiful 😍😍 I have fallen in love. It's my forever home.
Seperate dining room, upstairs bathroom. Both of which we don't have here. This house is lovely but it's small and in 10 yrs time I'm going to have a 15,16 and 17yr old inhabiting the place 🀣🀣

And the garden is HUGE.

I'm so happy right now.
I want to show you a pic of the house but not sure if i can πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG!! OMG!!

My husband works in from work at 4.55 at 5pm his phone rang. The council offering us a new property. Totally out of the blue, we've never bid on this house. It's like fate. We can't get a look inside yet as the council are working on it but we took a walk around (it's minutes from where we are now) and guys it's beautiful 😍😍 I have fallen in love. It's my forever home.
Seperate dining room, upstairs bathroom. Both of which we don't have here. This house is lovely but it's small and in 10 yrs time I'm going to have a 15,16 and 17yr old inhabiting the place 🀣🀣

And the garden is HUGE.

I'm so happy right now.
Aw that's great news 🀩πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 3
date: april 21st, location: croatia. 'tis the second day of isolation. the snows have melted. the outside world passes us by.

jk!
'ello!

i was just about to say the thread is quiet today. i thought i'd be more active myself today but had absolutely no energy πŸ₯΄ this is definitely the day i've felt the worst! i really don't even know what i've done today. i've had a few naps. i've had about 30 arguments with my bf - we haven't even been isolating that long but just the fact that we're not allowed to leave the house really got to our heads i think πŸ₯΄

anyway i thought i'd be doing some work from home but realized i feel way to ill for that so i just messaged my clients that i'll be off for a couple of days. other than that yeah pretty much nothing, napping either in bed or on the couch, watching family guy, trying to go out on the balcony a bit... we watched seaspiracy and it was very sad :(

the most exciting thing to happen today was a visit to roisin from the neighbourhood kitty. i've also downloaded the avengers movies and captain america:civil war, and wandavision so i might binge some of that tomorrow if i can look at a screen that long. i'm about to watch my lovely farm love show and eat some more soup. thankfully we have our sense of taste and smell! i also just had a shower and washed my hair even though i'd washed it yesterday, because i thought it would make me feel a bit better, but i already feel like tit again πŸ₯΄

here's a little snippet of roisin & me looking out into the backyard earlier. hope you're all having a nice evening! πŸ’›

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-21 at 20.39.41.jpeg

OMG!! OMG!!

And the garden is HUGE.

I'm so happy right now.
wooow that's amazing!!! congrats!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

• Heart
Awww @Meangirl815 that sounds amazing!! πŸ₯³ sounds like the perfect home for you and your family! ❀

I did think it was quiet here πŸ˜‚ I had a right busy afternoon, one of the team I'm working with atm has needed to take the week off which is super annoying because I'm having to divvy his workload between the others now and they've already been picking the slack up on what is the busiest week of the year for us so far!!! It's not my fault like but I still feel bad.

Got home and went for a run, was so hard at first but i got proper into it, felt like such a boss babe when I finished πŸ˜‚ so tired now, just had my tea and gonna get into bed with an ice cream now and just do some mindless scrolling.

Oh no @bolimepipi hopefully this is the worst of it and you're on the way to recovery! Definitely take it easy as much as you can ❀ x

• Heart
I always consider taking up running but when me and my fella go for walks my fella always skits people who are running 😭 so it has put me off for life πŸ˜‚

• Haha
@under the ivy trust me i look like a deformed potato when I'm running I'm always huffing and puffing away it's so unattractive but tbh I'm not arsed because I think well if I look ugly no one will kidnap me πŸ˜‚ I do think that most people don't even bat an eyelid when people run past them... Except @watermelon sugar fella maybe πŸ˜‚ some people do run proper weird but I like seeing the fitties 😎

@bolimepipi i keep thinking I need to get up early and go out when it's quiet so I don't feel self conscious but sleep wins most of the time πŸ˜‚

• Haha
@under the ivy trust me i look like a deformed potato when I'm running I'm always huffing and puffing away it's so unattractive but tbh I'm not arsed because I think well if I look ugly no one will kidnap me πŸ˜‚ I do think that most people don't even bat an eyelid when people run past them... Except @watermelon sugar fella maybe πŸ˜‚ some people do run proper weird but I like seeing the fitties 😎

@bolimepipi i keep thinking I need to get up early and go out when it's quiet so I don't feel self conscious but sleep wins most of the time πŸ˜‚
We walked past some woman the other day who was power walking and my fella was like 'look at her she's walking like she's tit herself' she did look like that, to be fair 🀣

• Haha
I’d love to be one of those people that just buzzes off going for a run but quite frankly I can’t be arsed πŸ˜‚

I’d happily go for a huuuuge walk though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello new here!

I am in bed shattered! I went for a blood test at 8am, lied to work and said I didn’t get home until 10:15am so enjoyed a coffee and toast for an hour... prepared some lessons for work, spoke to my mum, my work friend and the doctor twice (who said I’m fit to return to work next week after assessing my underlying health conditions and pregnancy, booooo).

did some planning as a favour for another year group, did about 3 loads of washing had cereal for dinner as cba. The hoover fell as I was hovering so I cried (pregnancy hormones) gave up and went to bed πŸ˜‚

• Heart
@Meangirl815 Congrats on your new place. I wish you lots of happiness in it. 🏑 πŸ₯‚

@bolimepipi ❀ I really feel for you, self-isolating with the virus is awful, I had fatigue for ages afterwards too when I had it. At least you have your beautiful floofy baby to keep you sane. 😺

@nbt Sooo glad I’m not the only one who watched Marcella and didn’t have the first clue of wtf was happening. I didn’t even bother with the new series, you have more dedication than I did. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

@watermelon sugar Heh! I can’t run. if you ever see me running, you should probably run too because I’m likely being chased by something. 😝

Have had a good day. Popped to the shops for some bits and had lunch with OH before picking up the kids from school. We took them to the park afterwards since the sun was splitting the sky, and spent a good bit of time there before heading back home for dinner. Then work called me while I was eating my dinner; they wanted me to cover a shift as someone had called in sick. I said no. Thought it quite cheeky of them actually given the time. Just finished putting the kids to bed and now changed into my pyjamas ready for a relaxing night in front of the TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.