What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god thank you!! I have never met anyone else who called them squeaky beans. We called them squeakers when I was growing up and a few years ago I was talking about roast dinners at work and I mentioned having squeakers.

My colleague was like what? So I was like “squeakers”. And he was like what? I literally thought that’s what they were called 😂
Nice one. 🤣🤣 Long may they squeak. 🤣

My boyfriend gets really bad acid reflux. He pops Rennies & Gaviscon like their crack
I never used to get it this bad. God knows what has caused it. 🙄😩

Do the sausage rolls taste like you’d get them from greggs?! This could be a game changer
I don’t think anything is quite as good as the OG, but they’re not bad you know. We had them last Sunday instead of a roast. A ROAST! And that’s my fave ever. But I just couldn’t be arsed and these were easy to shove in the oven and kept everyone happy 😂

#WeBuiltThisCityOnSausageRolls #yesmate

CAEA727E-2BFD-4529-A883-D6A38DE8F119.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi guys! We didn't end up going to Nanna's because she is going for her 2nd jab or something. She's probably getting some dick really 🤣 my fella seems to think we will go tomorrow instead but I might pull a sickie 👀 we still walked to the other side of town to where the Aldi is and the big Tesco. My fella smashed his phone to pieces by accident at work the other week has been using a pure Nokia grafter phone like a drug dealer since so I bought him a new phone for his birthday. The watermelon did good 💅 we usually do our shop in the Asda so when we were in Aldi me head was cabbaged! I said to me fella 'me heads cabbaged' and he went 'Did you say that cos we're in front of the cabbages?' And we actually were😂 what a coincidence. Anyway I had a meltdown and decided I wanted to do my shop in the Asda instead 😂 so we're home now, baby is going for a nap. And we're probs gonna go back out to Asda so we can do a food shop 😂 I'm a nightmare 😂
Ha, ha, “cabbaged” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone! Happy Friday 🥳

My Nana came over for her birthday, she was really spoilt! We ordered Chinese food and I brought the cake out what I got from Tesco. I was going to bake one but this one from Tesco had dolly mixtures on top and they’re her favourite sweet 🙂

View attachment 532578
Totally giving her age away, sorry nana 🤣

I’m so full from all the food! Going to have a shower and do skincare then go to bed! Rock n roll!
Oh that cake looks lovely.

Sounds like you had the loveliest of days with your Nana. X

• Heart
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢
Close the door on your way out will you? ✋🏻

• Wow
Are we forgetting Cooplands bakery here?! That’s a deffo Northern thing 😂 Their cheese straws are next level

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought we were friends 😯
I’ve just searched for both Pound bakery and Sayers on maps - deffo a northern thing! I’m pretty annoyed to be fair because I am deffo Team North (sorry southerners) even though I’m technically a middle.

I’ll stick with Greggs then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crazy i thought Sayers was all over the country! I just googled it and according to Wiki it was established in Liverpool 🤓 you guys are missing out. I take it Greggs is all over the country then? Is Waterfields? Waterfields is vile where I live that's the only bakery! Not even a Greggs!!! There's a Poundbakery like

• Heart
I’ve never heard of Sayers or Waterfields!
Used to love a Cooplands when I was at uni up north.
Anyone here have a Birds bakery? That’s the best!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I haven’t ever seen a sayers down south..

• Wow
Usual day of work but I took an hour off this afternoon to walk the dog. I was a bit early for the school pick up so we say on the old people's bench at the top and felt the sun on my face for 10 mins, it was lovely.

I'm having an early night tonight (I say that now anyway). I have volunteered to take my daughter and some friends on their first shopping trip to town tomorrow. Pray for me.

btw - I've never heard of any of those bakeries other than Greggs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well now I’m VERY confused because I’m zooming right out so and searching for all of England and only a handful of Greggs are showing in my area 😂 and I know that’s not true. My head is “cabbaged” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Well now I’m VERY confused because I’m zooming right out so and searching for all of England and only a handful of Greggs are showing in my area 😂 and I know that’s not true. My head is “cabbaged” 😂
My head is sausage rolled 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.