What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OutrageouslyScarlet @jarv @Saddlesoap @under the ivy

I did have a better day thank you's i love that everyone is supportive on this thread ❤
Had a nice relaxing day off with lots of cuddles with my cat and sorting my colouring stuff out i want a whole weekend doing loads so that's what I'm gonna do this weekend and clear my head and been listening to non stop spice girls all day 😂
Glad you're feeling better! I love my colouring book, I have the animal kingdom one. It calms me right down

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't say ive got any of those colouring books apart from a swear word one i get alot of joanna basford ones and colouring books from the works or the range 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went for a cycle and walk with my sister for 2 hours.

Scotland said he can't wait to show me his local beach and we chatted on the phone for an hour 🥰

I knew he was tired from work at 6 so said instead of texting why dont we do a phone call at 10 so we did 🥰

Baked a pie too 🥧

@Nolongerjustalurker gorgeous bike, my fave colour 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went for a cycle and walk with my sister for 2 hours.

Scotland said he can't wait to show me his local beach and we chatted on the phone for an hour 🥰

I knew he was tired from work at 6 so said instead of texting why dont we do a phone call at 10 so we did 🥰

Baked a pie too 🥧
I need to know the flavour of the pie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Matty made it to the recap 😭❤ so proud of my boy. I want a cat colouring book too now you're all mentioning them - @Cocoflowers you've started a trend! Glad you're feeling better btw 🥰

@Cats_eyes to respond to your question on the last thread, I don't find therapy easy because I don't like talking about myself and I always get nervous before appointments. But it's getting easier every week! I actually look forward to it more and more because I know every session I have is me making some progress 😊
@calmyourritas the speed in which you asked for the flavour of the pie really tickled me 🤣🤣🤣

I've had my first "normal" pre-Covid feeling day in ages and it feels great! Woke up after a sex dream about The Weeknd, damn shawty it was good 👀 After this week's work madness, I treated myself and lounged around in bed until 10 mins before I was meant to start work. When I eventually dragged myself out of bed I was surprisingly productive and got nearly everything done on my list 🤯 Going to work my socks off tomorrow to complete everything as I don't have really have time to do extra work this weekend.

I watched Pointless and then did my Aldi shop after work before prepping some Jamie Oliver vegan burgers for after I got back from the gym. Yes I'm finally back at the gym!! I expected it to be Sergio Ramos in the there since they've only just opened, but by some miracle every bit of equipment I wanted to use was free. The gym gods were clearly smiling on me today, they want me to get dat ass back 🍑

When I got back I washed my hair and cut up sweet potatoes into wedges to have with my homemade burger. Tbh the burgers were a bit of a fail and when I opened the ketchup bottle, it proper spurted out and jizzed all over the wall, wtf? But I made a nice smoothie with protein yog as something sweet after - serious gourmet tit. I was going to finish my night by catching up on Repair Shop as I keep missing the episodes, but it's too late now 😭

Night all! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello lovelies!

I dragged myself out for a little outdoor workout in the park this morning, I’m struggling a bit with my diet so trying to up my exercise game to offset it. Work dragged a bit today but hey ho I caught up on Emmerdale, did some online shopping and dreamed of holidays! I went to a reformer pilates class after work for the first time in over a year which was really good. I’m back home chilling and watching the sunset with a drink while I wait on MrGP finishing up work so we can have dinner - chipotle honey chicken tostadas then maybe some white chocolate and raspberry ripple ice cream 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello lovelies!

I dragged myself out for a little outdoor workout in the park this morning, I’m struggling a bit with my diet so trying to up my exercise game to offset it. Work dragged a bit today but hey ho I caught up on Emmerdale, did some online shopping and dreamed of holidays! I went to a reformer pilates class after work for the first time in over a year which was really good. I’m back home chilling and watching the sunset with a drink while I wait on MrGP finishing up work so we can have dinner - chipotle honey chicken tostadas then maybe some white chocolate and raspberry ripple ice cream 😊
Keep up the good work! It’s okay if you have off days with your diet every now and then. It isn’t the end of the world just keep yourself happy. It’s a marathon not a race! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody old dog woke up Pupper, so I'm now up playing with Pupper whilst old dog is back asleep out of the way 🙄

Omg Matty made it to the recap 😭❤ so proud of my boy. I want a cat colouring book too now you're all mentioning them - @Cocoflowers you've started a trend! Glad you're feeling better btw 🥰

@Cats_eyes to respond to your question on the last thread, I don't find therapy easy because I don't like talking about myself and I always get nervous before appointments. But it's getting easier every week! I actually look forward to it more and more because I know every session I have is me making some progress 😊
@calmyourritas the speed in which you asked for the flavour of the pie really tickled me 🤣🤣🤣

I've had my first "normal" pre-Covid feeling day in ages and it feels great! Woke up after a sex dream about The Weeknd, damn shawty it was good 👀 After this week's work madness, I treated myself and lounged around in bed until 10 mins before I was meant to start work. When I eventually dragged myself out of bed I was surprisingly productive and got nearly everything done on my list 🤯 Going to work my socks off tomorrow to complete everything as I don't have really have time to do extra work this weekend.

I watched Pointless and then did my Aldi shop after work before prepping some Jamie Oliver vegan burgers for after I got back from the gym. Yes I'm finally back at the gym!! I expected it to be Sergio Ramos in the there since they've only just opened, but by some miracle every bit of equipment I wanted to use was free. The gym gods were clearly smiling on me today, they want me to get dat ass back 🍑

When I got back I washed my hair and cut up sweet potatoes into wedges to have with my homemade burger. Tbh the burgers were a bit of a fail and when I opened the ketchup bottle, it proper spurted out and jizzed all over the wall, wtf? But I made a nice smoothie with protein yog as something sweet after - serious gourmet tit. I was going to finish my night by catching up on Repair Shop as I keep missing the episodes, but it's too late now 😭

Night all! xx
Love this recap! Great day ❤ Any other vegan/veggie burger recipes you like/work? I've never found a good one yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We had an argument earlier about the housework (mainly him not pulling his weight and leaving me to do it all) so we weren’t talking much. Must’ve spent about two and a half hours at the country park, then came home. I brought the washing in from the line (love it) and folded/put it all away.
this is a regular argument in my house, it’s so annoying when men just don’t even think about helping out!

although, when he does help out I end up getting irritated with how he does things, so he can’t always win 😂

Sugar skulls and swear words here 😂
ive got a swear word one too 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody old dog woke up Pupper, so I'm now up playing with Pupper whilst old dog is back asleep out of the way 🙄

Love this recap! Great day ❤ Any other vegan/veggie burger recipes you like/work? I've never found a good one yet.
I'm the same as you, every homemade veggie/vegan burger I've made has been rubbish! Not as in they taste bad but they never hold together 😭

Reactions: 3
The kids LFT's were all negative. Operation sleepover is GO GO GO. Middle child was up ready for school all excited at 6am 😳😳
Dropped kids to school now on way for a weekend goodie shop for me, just me, nobody else allowed to touch 😂😂

Afternoon of gardening planned pick kids up take the girls to their weekend homes, head home with husband and son and i think tonight i am treating myself to an evening of getting VERY stoned.

Tomorrow is my 'alone day' 💃💃💃💃

Have a great day my tattle besties

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still haven’t been to the gym yet 😂 every time I’ve checked on the app how many people are in, it always say something like 90 or 120 the other day 😵 I’ll go next week when things have calmed down! I’ve got my weights at home, I just want the leg press & cross trainer!

It’s my Nana’s birthday today, so I’m seeing her later. We’ll probably order a takeaway - she likes Chinese food 🥢🥡

Got my first driving lesson since October on Sunday. Starting to feel anxious about it. I’m switching to automatic in the hope that I learn quicker.... 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been roped into going to MIL's today 😩 she lives by an Aldi so that's the only thing that persuaded me to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.