What have you done today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a shower and had a lovely walk with the dogs which made me feel less lazy today. Then we had homemade pizza watched TV, kids went to bed and am now chilling (again 😂) with a red wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I met a friend in the local park today and the sun came out. It was really busy but it was sooo nice to see people. My dog is normally v shy but inexplicably starting enthusiastically humping a poodle so had to stay on his lead.

sorry about the job @Blair-Waldorf xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where I live we have a 'back lane finds' page where people give away things they don't want so I went to pick up so martini glasses then walked around the park and down some streets to make the walk a bit longer. Then I met a friend and went for another walk to the local park.

• Heart
@Girlyswot @nbt awww thanks guys 🥰 that made me smile on this sunny Saturday morning🌞

Re drumstick chocolate bar: it has like a raspberry filling and it literally just tastes like a drumstick. 100% recommend

I woke up at 6.30 woohoo 🙌🙌🙌
And I've had a brew
Happy Saturday guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had some baked oats for breakfast because we need to ask our landlord for a new microwave, was pretty decent though, about to have some now! Started work at 9 but I need to hear back from a few people before I can really crack on and they weren't replying, so a bit of a slow day. Shared the cake my brother posted to us for a 11am tea break, was lush 😍

Spent my lunchtime at the flat management office signing about 10 forms to get a key to the bike shed, unfortunately stopped me enjoying the sunshine over lunch but at least my bike has a home. It's one of those racks you need to raise your bike into vertically a metre off the ground though & it took me so many tries, gonna be a free lifting session as well as cycling.

Did some work in the afternoon & wrote my shopping list. Then after work, went to pick up these free tote bags from outside a guy's house (check out the Olio app) so I could get more shopping in one go. Went to Sainsbury's, then sat on the sofa all night drinking wine & watching Love Island with my housemates

• Heart
Went to bed an hour later than usual last night in the hope I’d be able to lay in..... woke at 530 as usual 😒😒 that backfired.
need to go to the wholesalers today to get some bits for my other half’s work unit. I might “accidentally “ fall down the sweet aisle and get myself some sweets in bulk on his business account 😏 we will call it payment for me running round for him. 😜
need to go Asda too.
its so bright and sunny here today so I’m going to go for a walk along the sea front and pretend I’m in Spain or something.
MIL is having her COVID jab today despite spending months telling me “I don’t trust the vaccine”. Soon as I told her my mum had had hers she changed her mind. Funny that. No doubt she’ll phone me to give me the run down later on, ill put my phone on silent now so hopefully I miss it.
got a new phone yesterday so also need to set that up.

whatever you’re up to have a lovely weekend xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you @petitspois ❤

@watermelon sugar I saw that drumstick one in the offy when I went for my wine last night but thought urgh that looks vile 🤣 but I’ll take your word for it and give it a go

feel better after a good nights sleep... we’re all lying in bed watching Bing (😡!) and drinking coffee.. going the beach after brekkie ☀

hope you all have a lovely day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.