What have you done today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just about to make myself A CUPPA ๐Ÿต (this is really what i think now when i'm making tea jesus christ you're turning me into a brit here)..

I've had a really good day today. Like lemonlime, I genuinely thought it was Saturday because I felt so refreshed. Turns out it was 7am and it's Friday and my cat was waking me up to be fed. He's much better behaved today which is a relief as he was being a little tit yesterday! I don't know how you lot with kids do it... I can barely deal with my cat ๐Ÿคฃ

I had my summer playlist blaring, the sun was shining and I was pretty productive! I had a tea with a custard cream to get me through until lunch when I had my parsnip and apple soup with bread. My afternoon was productive too, and since we get to finish at 3:30pm on Fridays, I was cruising through till the end of day. Then my manager zoom called me with 40 mins to go until I log off, and I swear she's on the verge of a breakdown because the senior staff in the office are being annoying and changing all our designs last minute.

She asked if I could design a new cardigan and some new embroideries before the end of day and I totally lied and said I could ๐Ÿ™ƒ I'll do it tomorrow instead as I always seem to work Saturdays. Wish I got paid extra for that, but it just seems to be the norm in some fashion businesses. The rest of the chat was awks coz she wasn't reacting to me being chatty and cheerful so I decided to just sit there like this ๐Ÿ˜

I did an upper body and cardio workout after logging off then followed it with a smoothie and brew whilst watching Pointless
I ordered bday presents for my Dad and best friend who both have birthdays in mid-March
I washed my greasy hair
Now I have a moisturising face mask on, and have a viewing schedule tonight as follows: x1 ep Married At First Sight, the Olly Alexander documentary on iPlayer, x3 eps Run BTS. I'm going to get my Aldi jackfruit pizza on and put my cider in the freezer to be extra cold, and I don't intend to move from the sofa all evening ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was a regular poster on here for ages and sadly went through a relationship breakdown a few weeks ago and disappeared. I think she wanted to focus on real life and stop spending as much time on Tattle.

I do hope she pops up again in the future when she's ready, as I miss her posts and would like to know if she and her family are well
Why would you want to focus on real life instead of tattle?:unsure::oops: :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not much to report on today guys!
Baby let me have an extra 25 mins in bed ๐Ÿ˜Ž did me the world of good
Just a lot of playing, tidying etc
Our oven is still goosed. We went the Asda, i had a wander round with the baby while my fella went in.
'Just get stuff i can do in the slow cooker until the oven is fixed'
'OK' said my fella
Comes back with just casserole stuff. Bloody useless! So we have
Pork casserole
Lamb casserole
Beef casserole
Like are you joking ๐Ÿคฃ ill turn into a bag of casserole mix at this rate
Got back home and the weather was delightful ๐Ÿ˜Ž Went in the garden. The baby has a little Audi so he had a go in that. He had a trackie on and he looked like a little drug dealer
Not much else to report on. Fella took baby for a walk in the afternoon. I had a dead peaceful shower
Lathered myself in some Palmers cocoa butter gradual tan cos I'm sick of looking like a milk bottle
Having the first of our casseroles for tea tonight
Yum
Oh and no facetime!! It's been bliss. Maybe she has a Tattle account and took the hint? Who knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not much to report on today guys!
Baby let me have an extra 25 mins in bed ๐Ÿ˜Ž did me the world of good
Just a lot of playing, tidying etc
Our oven is still goosed. We went the Asda, i had a wander round with the baby while my fella went in.
'Just get stuff i can do in the slow cooker until the oven is fixed'
'OK' said my fella
Comes back with just casserole stuff. Bloody useless! So we have
Pork casserole
Lamb casserole
Beef casserole
Like are you joking ๐Ÿคฃ ill turn into a bag of casserole mix at this rate
Got back home and the weather was delightful ๐Ÿ˜Ž Went in the garden. The baby has a little Audi so he had a go in that. He had a trackie on and he looked like a little drug dealer
Not much else to report on. Fella took baby for a walk in the afternoon. I had a dead peaceful shower
Lathered myself in some Palmers cocoa butter gradual tan cos I'm sick of looking like a milk bottle
Having the first of our casseroles for tea tonight
Yum
Oh and no facetime!! It's been bliss. Maybe she has a Tattle account and took the hint? Who knows
if i see a new member called 'wheresnanna' i'll let you know ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Woke up at 7:45 with sunshine loaded in my bedroom. Spent 30 minutes on my tablet still in bed. Another 10 minutes on my phone to my bf still in bed. Still not friends with him. Complete tosser and might just call it quits soon.

Breakfast and dressed. Lounged on bed reading stuff on my SM accounts. Bored by 9:30. No work to do. Dad has gone out to work, mom went shopping. Took dog for a walk in the sunshine. Skyped a couple of friends, munched on some toast.

Came on here and noticed 50 odd Alerts in my inbox thing. Am also an Active Member. Nice

Saw a thread about girl crushes, and got me thinking about is it time to dump boys and try girls. Are they easier to get along with? Low maintenance? less selfish and not bigged up on footie? keep having these thoughts but always ding out.

Looks like we're having a takeaway for tea even though I moaned that I'm so super bored with fish and frigging chips.

Think I'm a Tattle addict :ROFLMAO:
So we had fish and chips, but I went for a cornish pasty, chips and a curry sauce. Didn't enjoy any of it. Had a shower and put my PJs on at just after 7pm. Am now in my bedroom reading all this old "what have you done today" threads and getting up to speed with some of the main guys on here.

Defo a boyfriend-free night tonight. Think I'll be watching more Schitt's Creek and eating more Pringles. :D

Reactions: 6
I'm about 15 pages behind so sorry for all that I've missed. Hope you are all good.

I've had a busy week trying to catch up on housework etc. Got downstairs looking good but now upstairs looks like the pits ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Headed to the beach this afternoon with the kids. Had a lovely few hours pebble collecting and enjoying the weather

My husband is inbetween jobs tho so we are living off a 1/3 of our income this month so life is definitely not all great. His start date is to be confirmed waiting on DBS

We will muddle through however. And only 1 more week of homeschooling ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we had fish and chips, but I went for a cornish pasty, chips and a curry sauce. Didn't enjoy any of it. Had a shower and put my PJs on at just after 7pm. Am now in my bedroom reading all this old "what have you done today" threads and getting up to speed with some of the main guys on here.

Defo a boyfriend-free night tonight. Think I'll be watching more Schitt's Creek and eating more Pringles. :D
I am also in my PJs but instead of Pringles I'll be eating my 2nd bar of cadburys mini eggs bar. :giggle:

• Wow
Iโ€™ve had a proper tit week well from wed itโ€™s gone downhill.. I went to a funeral which was horrible, the standing outside and listening on a speaker is just wrong. Then I found out I didnโ€™t get the job I really wanted and prepped so hard for, I thought the interview went well ๐Ÿ˜ž so now Iโ€™m in the bath with a bottle of wine and a face mask on.. going to get up early tomorrow and take my little girl down the beach for some fresh air and hopefully some clarity.. Happy Friday you lovely lot xx

ETA I went the shop for said wine after our tea, was looking for the mini egg bars, no sign๐Ÿ˜ซ so I got an Oreo bar instead ๐Ÿท Iโ€™m due on so Iโ€™m eating it all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve had a proper tit week well from wed itโ€™s gone downhill.. I went to a funeral which was horrible, the standing outside and listening on a speaker is just wrong. Then I found out I didnโ€™t get the job I really wanted and prepped so hard for, I thought the interview went well ๐Ÿ˜ž so now Iโ€™m in the bath with a bottle of wine and a face mask on.. going to get up early tomorrow and take my little girl down the beach for some fresh air and hopefully some clarity.. Happy Friday you lovely lot xx

ETA I went the shop for said wine after our tea, was looking for the mini egg bars, no sign๐Ÿ˜ซ so I got an Oreo bar instead ๐Ÿท Iโ€™m due on so Iโ€™m eating it all!
Oh no sorry to hear that I hope tomorrow is the start of a happy weekend for youโค.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not a good start to the day. My new laptop that my daughter is using for schoolwork is still switching itself off every so often. Really frustrates me that I can't just walk into john lewis and return it for another one like the good old days. I phoned JL customer service and got one of those 'due to covid 19' recorded messages ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I bet mullholland drive would know what's up with it.

I only work mon/tue/wed but did overtime today. I emailed a colleague with a query this morning and he emailed me back saying 'let me put that in my back pocket till monday until I've spoken to 'bob' about utilising resources and seeing where we're both at synergy wise'' ๐Ÿ™„
Bloody hell, could you repeat that in english please!!!๐Ÿค”

Just had dinner and if I can get a bit of peace and quiet I'm going to finish off watching Cheer on netflix which is a real eye opener. I thought cheerleaders just jumped up and down waving pom poms but its more like an olympic sport. Looks so dangerous too.
I feel your pain re mil @watermelon. I have the dreaded 10am face time with my MiL calling from australia tomorrow. What fun and joy that will be ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Have a nice evening everyone.
Hope you enjoy your bar of eggy choc @ntb

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got up, got ready and I attended an ante natal appointment with my daughter, and we saw her twin peanuts, all going very well indeed, they have seven weeks to go and weigh over three pounds each, I went to Tesco to buy a new kettle, the old one packed up after 17 years, now I am watching old Top of The Pops.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All you banging on about the mini egg bar, have any of you tried the drumstick chocolate bar? It's amaaaaazzzing

To keep on topic:
Ate a casserole
Ate a box of milk tray๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Heart
All you banging on about the mini egg bar, have any of you tried the drumstick chocolate bar? It's amaaaaazzzing

To keep on topic:
Ate a casserole
I saw the drumstick one the other day but still haven't bought it. That's definitely next on my list ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
Got up just after 7, showered, got ready. Made breakfast (egg tacos with corn tortilla and salsa verde ๐Ÿ˜‹). Took the dog out.
Went out for a doctor's appointment. Went and bought some dog food, wandered around Homesense. Came home, chipped some ice outside on the sidewalk. Made lunch. Then did some laundry.

I am not currently working soooo it takes a lot to fill up a day ๐Ÿ™. I normally workout in the mornings, around 45 mins-1 hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

To keep on topic:
Ate a casserole
Ive seen the drumstick chocolate bar but didnt like the look of it. Might try one now though.

Reactions: 2
Nothing .. Iโ€™m embarrassed to say I didnโ€™t even walk the dog .. binge watching Homeland all day , ate crap , pottered around, recycled curry chicken from yesterday and made a creamy mushroom and chicken sauce ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ.. forgot Googlebox was in but Iโ€™ll catch up tomorrow.... oh and spent 53 bastard minutes on hold to the GP surgery for a 2 minutes phone consult for meds they shouldโ€™ve just prescribed in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.