What have you done today? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@watermelon sugar tell me more about the drumstick chocolate 🤤

Shite day yesterday. Super busy, couldn't get anything done. Needed to do a stocktake, but didn't leave work til 715pm, so going in later to finish it off 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
are these mini egg bars just chocolate with mini eggs melted in? or is there sponge involved???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
are these mini egg bars just chocolate with mini eggs melted in? or is there sponge involved???
Is there a secret Chocolate Mini Egg fan club going on here that I should know about? :love:

Had a great sleep last night, dreamt of Tattle, fish and chips, those damned mini eggs, the account pics of mullholland drive and aimzalicious, blue seas, Katie Price, Prince Harry and chicken drum sticks :LOL:

Had some breakfast and chatted with mom. Checked my phone and my b/f had sent me a pic of his c**k at 2 in the morning :eek: Clearly he'd been on the lash again. :mad:

Not sure what to do today. Might go through some of my social media accounts and decide which ones to chuck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the account pics of mullholland drive and aimzalicious
Hahaha 😂

Good morning everyone, happy Saturday! I've just made my usual weekend pancakes and I am halfway through large cup of tea one of two. Just about to catch up with some Youtube then get dressed up in my Rachel Green from Friends outfit (cute skirt, knee high boots) and do my makeup for a walk at 12pm with my friend 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got properly dressed today. Need to go out for a nice long walk to perk myself up. I'm sick of feeling lethargic. Hopefully when I get back by some miracle all the housework will be done.
The small mcdonald's near me has reopened for walk ins so I'm going to treat myself to a cheeseburger and a choc milkshake and sit along the thames somewhere to eat it.
The weather is so nice today 🌤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone!
Today I stayed in bed a little bit longer than usual as one of the cats was extra cuddly. Got up around 8, shower and coffee.
Now just getting some work bits done and keeping an eye on one of my girls (kitty) as she is due to have babies at any time for the looks of it.
Wishing everyone a lovely day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got up at 7am thanks to meowing cat! I ignored her for an hour at this point but felt sorry for her. Didn’t feed her breakfast til after 8 so hopefully she is learning.
Had a few coffees but then went back to bed for an hour. Got up at 10 and there was a police raid over the road 😮 Someone had been growing cannabis so the police booted the door down! Classic Leeds.
I decided I wanted to be nosey so I went to put some rubbish in the bin and a police officer came over to me and started questioning me - I was obviously oblivious to the whole thing.
Ive been tidying up with all the windows open, dusting, mopping, hoovering - take that mrs hinch, actual cleaning not spraying things around 🤗
Tired now so going for a bath, then going to chill!

• Heart
Took the dog for a walk. Lovely day in High Wycombe. Put me in a great mood.
Boyfriend is a complete c**k. Helped dad cut the lawn and wash the car.
Listening to some indie rock and chatting to my mates.
Contemplating dumping Facebook because it bores me to tears. Twatter might follow with all its woke symbolism.
Munched on some chocolate buttons and a Twirl. Didn't realise there was a film called Mollholland Drive. Might watch that tonight if I can. Seems to be a popular/weird film.
Cottage pie for tea. Can smell it cooking as I speak

Didn't realise there was a film called Mollholland Drive. Might watch that tonight if I can. Seems to be a popular/weird film.
Omg, can’t believe that Mulholland Drive’s parents named her after a film... I wonder if she knows? 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, can’t believe that Mulholland Drive’s parents named her after a film... I wonder if she knows? 😬😂
Everyone on here keeps talking about Mulholland Drive, but I didn't realise it was also a movie. Had a look on IMDB, and it interests me because it seems different from the usual Hollywood stuff.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone on here keeps talking about Mulholland Drive, but I didn't realise it was also a movie. Had a look on IMDB, and it interests me because it seems different from the usual Hollywood stuff.(y)
I just know it as a place where a lot of celebs live in LA. I always wanted to go there and hang around with the hope of bumping into Robbie 😍😂

Reactions: 1
Got up late.
Ignored texts from husband as we aren’t speaking ... again 🙄
Fed and cleaned out the animals.
Finally cleared the pile of clean dishes off the draining board ... feels like a massive achievement right now.
I need to clean my car before it gets dark but I’m stuck under a pile of purring kitten so maybe I’ll wait a little longer 🐈

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi all, hope you’ve all had a good day and have managed a vitamin D top up. My day has consisted of being very lazy and snacking too much. Its been lovely ☺. Had a potter around in the garden, contemplated whether to cut the grass but decided it’s still a bit too wet. Wanting to do some pruning but we’ve still Got morning frost so don’t want to kill everything off. Did some laundry and a general tidy round. Made dough for pizzas and left that to work it’s magic. Have tried frozen dough and two types of ‘home made’, seems as though third time lucky is true as the pizza dough was mega. Had it mid afternoon with sweet chilli chicken, mozzarella and hot honey. It was delicious. Then had some Easter egg and watched some kids TV with my youngest. Did a few bits of on line shopping, my best friend and my two kids have birthdays in the next few weeks so thought I had better get organised. Wont do much tonight , will watch crap Saturday night TV with the family ( prob Ant and Dec Sat night takeaway) . Have just put the heating on, it’s get chilly how the sun has gone to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
didn't set my alarm this morning which was lovely, spent the morning cuddling with the kitty in bed, bf had to go to work briefly and by the time i decided to roll out of bed he was already back and told me to stay in bed while he makes brunch :) so around 11 am i got up and we had brunch and coffee while watching some youtube :coffee:

he has the work van for the weekend so we decided to take advantage of that and run some errands. went to buy some baskets for the bedroom, for towels and blankets, ended up buying another blanket as well 😂 they are my weakness 😂 did a little bit of grocery shopping too, bought some stuff for our little day trip tomorrow and exchanged the gas bottle as well. came home and chatted to our landlord and his family for a bit, from our terrace to their terrace. they are isolating because they were in contact with someone who has covid. they are very bored so they were day drinking on their terrace and shouting across to ours 😂 they want to get a kitten which is great because she could have play dates with mine, we're very excited 😺

a little bit of tattle and videogames when we came back home. bf opened some crisps and i made myself porridge. was feeling very proud of my choice to stay healthy but then i asked him for a few crisps ''to try them'' :cautious: we made cappuccinos and he had cake (i again made the healthy choice and refused but tbh it's only because i don't like the cake haha), and then sat out on the balcony with music and played card games. for the entire duration of this session my bf was wearing my fluffy pink bath robe for some reason but i enjoyed laughing at him

when it got chilly we went inside and made the place all cozy with heating and fairy lights. i tidied the place, sorted some laundry and dishes. put some blankets in the wash and replaced them with others. deep cleaned the kitchen and now the whole place looks lovely. i am about to start making gnocchi in mushroom sauce for dinner, i already prepped everything. after dinner we're planning to watch tommy wiseau's 'the room' and play a drinking game 😂 we'll have to be careful about the rules because if it's something like take a shot for every cringy scene, i don't think i'll wake up tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all, hope you’ve all had a good day and have managed a vitamin D top up. My day has consisted of being very lazy and snacking too much. Its been lovely ☺. Had a potter around in the garden, contemplated whether to cut the grass but decided it’s still a bit too wet. Wanting to do some pruning but we’ve still Got morning frost so don’t want to kill everything off. Did some laundry and a general tidy round. Made dough for pizzas and left that to work it’s magic. Have tried frozen dough and two types of ‘home made’, seems as though third time lucky is true as the pizza dough was mega. Had it mid afternoon with sweet chilli chicken, mozzarella and hot honey. It was delicious. Then had some Easter egg and watched some kids TV with my youngest. Did a few bits of on line shopping, my best friend and my two kids have birthdays in the next few weeks so thought I had better get organised. Wont do much tonight , will watch crap Saturday night TV with the family ( prob Ant and Dec Sat night takeaway) . Have just put the heating on, it’s get chilly how the sun has gone to bed.
A few of my neighbours have mowed their lawns but yes it was a bit wet today. Anyway I got up at about 8am had a drink and logged on here then I had a shower, got ready, made some breakfast then washed the dishes, tidied the kitchen and swept the floors. Popped to my mums to drop her off some homemade soup. Then I went to B&M to buy some curtains but I wasn't very impressed with the selection they only had grey ones . They used to have loads more then that but maybe they are waiting for a delivery 🤷‍♀️ after that I decided I couldn't be bothered to cook so treated myself to a Mc Donalds then came home had a cup of tea and Im just about to put a wash load on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had a nice day today actually. Woke up at 9 but we stayed in bed until about 11, was nice to have some quality time and not feel rushed to get up then my boyfriend made us each a sausage and egg sandwich with some nice coffee.

I ordered myself a weighted blanket yesterday as I got some extra money from work this month so I treated myself. It's absolutely divine 🥰

We then went for a walk around town, I got a doughnut and we got a coffee from a new place thats opened and the coffee was absolutely amazing! Weather has been nice here so town was busy but we just meandered. He then went to lidl and I went to waitrose for the bits we can't get in lidl. Then we've given the flat a clean. He's off for a run and I'm snuggled under my blanket. I've got Korean food on order to arrive at half 7 so we'll probably just have a cosy night on the sofa with our junk food and binge superstore ☺

• Heart
I text my bf to say we need to step back and take a break. We've done this before, but this might be for the final time. Had a nice dinner of cottage pie. Tattled for a while, and will be off to bed soon to watch Mullholland Drive or It's a Sin for the evening while Whatsapping with my friends

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.