What have you done today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww just before you came on here and became a tattle addict, there was a girl called mulholland drive who was posting here and she would have loved to tell you all about how girls are better than guys :D
I really miss seeing her posts :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Woke up at 7:45 with sunshine loaded in my bedroom. Spent 30 minutes on my tablet still in bed. Another 10 minutes on my phone to my bf still in bed. Still not friends with him. Complete tosser and might just call it quits soon.

Breakfast and dressed. Lounged on bed reading stuff on my SM accounts. Bored by 9:30. No work to do. Dad has gone out to work, mom went shopping. Took dog for a walk in the sunshine. Skyped a couple of friends, munched on some toast.

Came on here and noticed 50 odd Alerts in my inbox thing. Am also an Active Member. Nice

Saw a thread about girl crushes, and got me thinking about is it time to dump boys and try girls. Are they easier to get along with? Low maintenance? less selfish and not bigged up on footie? keep having these thoughts but always ding out.

Looks like we're having a takeaway for tea even though I moaned that I'm so super bored with fish and frigging chips.

Think I'm a Tattle addict :ROFLMAO:
It's worth a try with a lass if you fancy them but it's definitely easier to find a man than it is a woman (when you are a woman) so requires patience and multiple online dating accounts in my experience lol. Sorry he's a tosser though, sounds as though you're better off without! Enjoy your takeaway.

I'm feeling better today but my boyfriend is getting on my nerves. Maybe because I've been at home all week, it's just too much time together that I'm not used to anymore. I keep flirting with him today but he just keeps laughing me off. Idk what's so funny about a woman wanting to have sex with him. I give up.

I've had a slow work day and just done the essentials, spent some time transferring all my spotify stuff onto Apple music (exciting!) and went for a walk at lunch time and picked up a hazelnut latte.

Not sure what I am doing tonight but undoubtedly we'll be in bed by 9:30 with our books, as usual....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
aww just before you came on here and became a tattle addict, there was a girl called mulholland drive who was posting here and she would have loved to tell you all about how girls are better than guys :D
Have been reading some of her posts on here. Dunno about her, seems high maintenance and drama. But seems popular round here. Think I'll stick to guys even though they're complete assholes lol

Despite my moaning we are having fish and bloody chips for tea. Should be arriving soon. :rolleyes:
Wish I could drive a car:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's worth a try with a lass if you fancy them but it's definitely easier to find a man than it is a woman (when you are a woman) so requires patience and multiple online dating accounts in my experience lol. Sorry he's a tosser though, sounds as though you're better off without! Enjoy your takeaway.

I'm feeling better today but my boyfriend is getting on my nerves. Maybe because I've been at home all week, it's just too much time together that I'm not used to anymore. I keep flirting with him today but he just keeps laughing me off. Idk what's so funny about a woman wanting to have sex with him. I give up.

I've had a slow work day and just done the essentials, spent some time transferring all my spotify stuff onto Apple music (exciting!) and went for a walk at lunch time and picked up a hazelnut latte.

Not sure what I am doing tonight but undoubtedly we'll be in bed by 9:30 with our books, as usual....
Join the "boyfriends are assholes" club;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder how she's doing? I hope her mum and sister have recovered quickly from Covid! 🙏🏻

I hope so. I reckon she will, she'll miss us all too much 🤗
And she'll want to join in on the Tattle night out in Croatia to visit @bolimepipi with the pizza ovens by the sea 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder how she's doing? I hope her mum and sister have recovered quickly from Covid! 🙏🏻

And she'll want to join in on the Tattle night out in Croatia with the pizza ovens by the sea 😝
Blimey, so what happened to Mullhooland whatserface?

Reactions: 1
Blimey, so what happened to Mullhooland whatserface?
She was a regular poster on here for ages and sadly went through a relationship breakdown a few weeks ago and disappeared. I think she wanted to focus on real life and stop spending as much time on Tattle.

I do hope she pops up again in the future when she's ready, as I miss her posts and would like to know if she and her family are well 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was a regular poster on here for ages and sadly went through a relationship breakdown a few weeks ago and disappeared. I think she wanted to focus on real life and stop spending as much time on Tattle.

I do hope she pops in the future when she's ready, as I miss her posts and would like to know if she and her family are well 😊
Do you all find yourselves spending far too much time on Tattle? I'm already an addict

Reactions: 4
She is probably doing a lot of running, eating rum & raisin ice-cream and doing her IT work (Mulholland Drive, I can't @ her now) - sorry to generalise you like that if you're reading this! Come back 😂

To keep on topic - I am now at my desk as I got a sudden urge to write and I've written a paragraph 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Woke up fuming cos I’d agreed to go with my fella for a walk round the park with his mum. Got all dressed up (obv don’t get out much these days so made a mega effort, including fake tan and a cute outfit) and she came to pick us up. This woman really cba with me at all, she barely even addresses me in conversation so I just kinda walked behind them and pretended to be interested in the scenery 😂 saw lots of dogs though so I suppose that makes up for it! Made a ‘surprise’ visit to his sister & her husband on the way home. They weren’t expecting us but mum seems obsessed with hanging around their new (rather posh) house so we barged in while sister was trying to settle the baby and her husband was WFH in the kitchen. Super awkward but we had a cuppa then fucked off. Returned home, ordered our fave fried chicken for lunch and instantly entered a food coma. I’ve had a vile headache for the last few hours so bf has gone out to buy chocolate in the hope that it will perk me up! Excited to win £180mil on the Euromillions tonight 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Basically spent the entire day thinking that it was Saturday and being shocked over and over again when I remembered that it was actually Friday.

Woke up early but wasted so much time on my phone that I had to have breakfast at my desk with my laptop open in front of me. It was alright though; this thing that has been stressing me out since the beginning of the week got sorted out yesterday evening around 7 pm, I didn't even care that I had to wait around two more hours after the end of our work day. Today we sorted out the last bits of it, I replied to several annoying emails and my coworker didn't have an attitude so I couldn't really wish for more. I've been feeling really off for a few days now but I can't pinpoint why and trying to stay away from emotional eating (more like 'let me eat so I can feel something' eating) has been unsuccessful. I keep feeling like something will snap around full moon but have absolutely zero logical reasons why.

Long lunch with family (while pretending I was actually working), then back to my desk and Tattle for a bit. The whole afternoon flew by, can't remember anything substantial apart from taking a shower, doing my nails and buying online a feel-good plant for my bedroom window. My desk is screaming at me to simplify it but it will have to wait for the weekend as I haven't a clue how to re-do anything at the moment. Going to make copious amounts of ginger tea as I have a bit of a sore throat (trying not to dive head-first into Covid panic about it) and read some of my old writing. I really want to finish a chapter of this story but every pen and paper and empty Word document seems hostile at the moment. Someone rinse inside my head and put everything back clean and fresh please, thank you. x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been at work all week. Short staffed as usual, then the one shift I have permanent staff on with me and I get sent to help out in one of the other units the entire shift. We’ve been nonstop in work. New residents, inspections due to take place sometime next week so lots to be done. I don’t think I sat down once on Wednesday night and didn’t even get a tea break.
Couldn’t sleep much yesterday after my shift, managed a couple of hours in the afternoon but that was it. I spent a lot of time on the Memes thread (it’s addictive). My eldest son was sick right at dinner time yesterday so helped him out and sent him to bed to rest and just kept an eye on him overnight. He woke up feeling fine this morning, back to normal and no sickness but still called school to let them know he’d be off due to the 48 hour rule.
He said he was bored after lunch so sent him out to play in the garden with his brother while the sun was shining and I could crack on with housework. Did a wash and managed to get it out on the line (my favourite thing about spring/summer). I’ve got a bit of a head cold myself so after dinner and once the kids go to bed, I think I’ll just cosy up in bed and watch TV until I fall asleep. I’m working all weekend right up until Tuesday so trying to get as much rest in as possible before I’m back tomorrow night.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
last night i started watching some reality tv show on netflix called 'are you the one' and i stayed up watching the entire season until 3:30 am 🤷‍♀️
naturally i did not wake up feeling very fresh but my neighbours made sure that i do get up as they started with some drilling around 8 am
dragged myself from the bed onto the couch and watched the after-season episode of the show where they show unseen footage and check in with the couples to see if they are still together and so on and so forth - i'm not big on reality tv and haven't really seen big shows other than love island but sometimes it just sucks me in. i still don't understand though how some of these people manage to walk out of their house and remember the way back. a white guy and a black girl were ''flirting'' and he asked her for 1 word she'd use to describe herself and of course she said ✨ unique ✨ just like every other ''unique'' girl would, anyway he just went: 'black. that's what i thought of when i saw you. that's a black girl'. dude WHAT? 😂

anyway at some point i decided to get tf up, make a smoothie and another coffee, and get myself under the shower. showered, exfoliated, washed my hair and let it air dry. tidied the place up a bit, put the clean laundry away and did another round, then put it out on the balcony to dry. cleaned and tidied the mess of my livingroom and deep cleaned the kitchen. filled the dishwasher and put away clean dishes. then after the space was clean it was time to finish off work for the week. it was such lovely weather and i took my laptop to the balcony and worked there. i finished everything i needed to do and more. was feeling quite pleased and actually kind of lucky that i get to work on my balcony with such an amazing view. the happiness did not last long as i soon received emails from my father with random job ads that don't fit me at all. he does this sometimes because he dislikes my job 🙄

when i finished work, i tidied up a bit more and moved back onto the couch. cancelled my walk with my sister as i had a terrible headache so took a nap. it helped a little bit. bf came home from work at some point and brought me some snacks which i've already devoured. not much else is planned for the rest of the evening, we might play on the playstation for a bit. just about to make myself A CUPPA 🍵 (this is really what i think now when i'm making tea jesus christ you're turning me into a brit here).. hope everyone's had a nice friday and keeping my fingers crossed for a great weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.