What have you done today? #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really enjoying the bullet point updates

- Dragged myself out of bed at the reasonable time of 6am
- Plastered my face in makeup so I don’t scare people at work
- Had an obscene amount of toast for breakfast because I’m a carb monster
- Got to work, checked tattle and saw the swinging 🍆. Became irrationally jealous of everyone who has actual 🍆in their lives.
- Blah blah blah (work)
- Had a cheapie frozen pizza for dinner (carb monster) and had a grump about how none of my clothes fit. Failed to acknowledge the correlation between pizza and clothes not fitting.
- Bedtime. Think about Jack Grealish. Consider buying a headband to emulate his hairstyle

Goodnight all ❤ Sending love and happy Jack Grealish thoughts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello, hello the swinging willy inspired me to share my embarrassing story from today:

- Cleaner arrived and was cleaning our en suite. I popped in to say hello and spotted an empty condom wrapper on the side 😳 There was no way to move it without drawing a lot of attention so I just had to ignore it 🤦‍♀️
- Gave Mr B a bollocking for not tidying up after himself (BLOODY MEN!)
- Had lazy morning with kids
- Playdate this afternoon
- Allplants dinner
- Moved the last of our boxes from our storage unit which will save us £70 per month
- Still dying of embarrassment as condom wrapper had gone when I went to use the loo. Made mental note to give cleaner big tip at Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello, hello the swinging willy inspired me to share my embarrassing story from today:

- Cleaner arrived and was cleaning our en suite. I popped in to say hello and spotted an empty condom wrapper on the side 😳 There was no way to move it without drawing a lot of attention so I just had to ignore it 🤦‍♀️
- Gave Mr B a bollocking for not tidying up after himself (BLOODY MEN!)
- Had lazy morning with kids
- Playdate this afternoon
- Allplants dinner
- Moved the last of our boxes from our storage unit which will save us £70 per month
- Still dying of embarrassment as condom wrapper had gone when I went to use the loo. Made mental note to give cleaner big tip at Christmas.
I bet she’d rather a condom wrapper than a poop in the toilet . It’s fine , she will have seen much worse !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
- Still thinking about the chocolate truffle I dropped on the floor yesterday. I am going to the cafe again tmr and buying myself two.
- I start lecturing feminist politics next Tuesday! Pretty pumped. Chose Ain’t I A Woman as an opening piece.
- Getting a sugar wax again this Friday! I’m actually excited! duck shaving. I’m going to wax everything from now on. 😂
- Did a detailed itinerary for my upcoming birthday trip. It feels good to be organized. 😊
- Got two free tickets to a Jazz Quartet in Ottawa. Can’t wait to get all dolled up and dance.
- Stayed up until 4:30 am yesterday to do readings but I am finally only one week behind on school work! Going to stay up late again tonight. Meeting tomorrow at noon with my cool supervisor!
- My cat lazed on my water bottle and he looked proper stoned. 😂
66C98834-83E9-48CE-833A-98D7BFC069FC.jpeg

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
All this penis talk has reminded me of when I innocently searched 'diamond painting' on etsy and this listing came up on the first page - I can't stop laughing imagining a little old lady slowly sticking diamonds onto it at her craft table.

...especially if she purchased the 80 x 100cm version

• Haha
All this penis talk has reminded me of when I innocently searched 'diamond painting' on etsy and this listing came up on the first page - I can't stop laughing imagining a little old lady slowly sticking diamonds onto it at her craft table.

I'm not sure i want to click it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m loving the bullet point updates, so here is mine for yesterday:

• Woke up late and stayed in bed until 10, was too toasty to get up
• Had some delicious eggs for breakfast
• Spent some time trying to achieve perfect cat-eye make up look, eventually succeeded
• Went to the library and borrowed some books, the librarians there know me and are always lovely
• Treated myself to a M&S lunch
• Met up with some pals, we had a good time but one of them acted a little weird, still don’t know why
• Went for a cider with two of the aforementioned friends, had a proper laugh when opening the bloody bottle

So a pretty good day all in all! Now I’m a bit tired and confused whether I said something wrong yesterday, but I’m not going to dwell on that, I’ve had enough. Lazy day planned for today!

Happy Thursday everyone, it’s almost the weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried to rescue a butterfly that was being eaten by this huge spider. I got a mop handle and managed to free the butterfly but poor thing it was badly damaged but still alive. I know it’s nature and dog eat dog type of thing but I do get upset seeing creatures being eaten by other creatures, especially butterflies which are fragile at the best of times.

What to do? Watch whilst a butterfly is eaten alive or try to help?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried to rescue a butterfly that was being eaten by this huge spider. I got a mop handle and managed to free the butterfly but poor thing it was badly damaged but still alive. I know it’s nature and dog eat dog type of thing but I do get upset seeing creatures being eaten by other creatures, especially butterflies which are fragile at the best of times.

What to do? Watch whilst a butterfly is eaten alive or try to help?
I'd deffo try to Help.

Reactions: 4
- We went to visit my husbands aunt, who has moved to sheltered housing that she doesn't need, but that's a mental a complicated story for another day! She lives in a place called the old hospital, which is stunning, she has everything done for her and these views..

On the second picture, the church mast has a pair of trousers on it..I did know the reason as a kid but now I don't!

Will add said photos when I have WiFi!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
- Not slept
- Cried
- Binged
- Got frustrated and angry
- Got into my pjs
- Had Pixie cuddles

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
  • Focused a little bit better at work
  • Someone in our team is quitting - I am genuinely happy for her but that means we're down to 5 people again and the company is having trouble filling any of our open positions
  • Went for a long walk
  • Relived my teenage years by listening to Linkin Park - I've struggled to listen to them since Chester died but I had forgotten just how much I love their songs
  • Made my tea

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.