Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s bloody hot isn’t it? I hate heat!
I put my thermometer on “room mode” and it measured at 28.7 just now!! 🤬🤬 my other half has an air con machine so I’m gonna whack that on and sit in front of it.
been at work all day. Boss has been miserable and not spoken to me. Prick.
I got my uni results and I passed 🥳🥳🥳 2 years left and I’m still on track for a first class law degree when I graduate in 2023. Feeling so proud. I’ve had a rough year personally so to get through it and come out with a good grade feels massive 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hello my lovelies, I haven’t updated on here for a very long time but I have been here lurking and reading all about what you’ve been up to. I have also been spending an ungodly amount of time on the Mason Mount thread and he is taking up an awful lot of my time currently 🔥

To tell you the truth, I have been struggling on and off with my miscarriage and sometimes just need a breather from talking to anyone. Sometimes I just go awol on everyone and it makes me feel better just sitting a room crying by myself. Yesterday was particularly tough as I should have been at my 20 week milestone. To think you should be celebrating being halfway to then nothing is a hard one. I’d like to say it is getting easier but to be honest I don’t think it is.

Anyway, today is a new day! Good days and bad days. Soon the good will outweigh the bad I hope.

I’m on my summer holidays from work so it’s been nice just to be able to sit and watch Netflix and not feel guilty.

Today I got my brows done and popped into town for the first time in AGES! Treated myself to a few bits from New Look and Primark. Now, my boyfriend is cooking me a steak and then we are going to watch the ending of ET that we started yesterday. So I will definitely start sobbing again shortly 😅 it makes me cry every time when he leaves at the end, when he says “I’ll be right here..”

Then Love Island at 9 where I will send my boyfriend upstairs on his Xbox so he doesn’t annoy me with his commentary about how stupid it is - you don’t need to tell me, I KNOW!!! I am just invested in this shitshow.

Hope you are all doing well 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Eurgh guys must remember i am no longer 18... i went for drinks round my friends house Wednesday night we got invited to some house party on her street, turns out they were all 18🤣 woke up yesterday morning without my phone having come home ay 4.30 thrown up then passed out. Living my classiest life. Turns out i left my bankcard at my friends so couldnt pay for my taxi. Taxi driver locked me in and wouldnt let me out so i said take my phone and i’ll pay tomoz.
phoned up and he still has my phone but they arent sure when hes working.. cool cool so pretty livid with myself and him.
i am defo not going out again 🤣time to hang up ny lashmina its just not worth the anxiety of it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Hi all.

It’s been a good day today, had a productive one work wise and school was uneventful. One more day to go before breaking up for a weeks hol and summer hols for son.
Weather is roasting so I set up the paddling pool and we leapt in it once we were back home.

Oh and the best news of all………………

I GOT THE JOB!!!! 🥳🥳🥳 can’t believe I found out so soon. I can relax for the first time since I found out I was losing my current one back in May.

My head is pounding right now but that could be the heat, the stress leading up to this or the fact I’m due on on sat 😂 il be parking my sweaty bod in front of the fan later. I’m not made for this weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
BING HAS GONE HOME GUYS.
THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
IM BUZZING.

My fella is also staying over at hers tonight so the house feels empty and I’m loving. Sadly I’m too tired to switch the mattress and all the bedding so I’m going to kip on the sofa for one last time and have the day off tomorrow to sort everything out 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21

bolimepipi

VIP Member
  • woke up early but took the time to start with work, had pancakes and coffee for breakfast and did my finger/toe nails
  • did some work from home then moved to the office and worked there, finished up some printing and new offers
  • put together a photo/polaroid corner for a wedding on monday, with a personalized guestbook for the couple
  • one of my best friends has her wedding tonight in a garden 😊 so i rummaged our storage in the office and brought her some decoration
  • i found some nice water (sure, water) dispensers, picnic baskets, lanterns etc. so went to give all that to her for tonight
  • came home and did some quick work again, took a shower, washed my hair and shaved and all that nice pamper stuff
  • went to the hairdresser. she did a high braid ponytail type thing and i love it 🥳 i'll add a photo!
  • now soaking my feet to do a pedicure, and i've already done my nails in a dark blue because my dress has dark blue details
  • after that i'll do my makeup & meet with friends so we can put together all the presents and flowers 💐
the friend who is getting married had her ceremony & smaller celebration last year and it was amazing! this year she's allowed to do a big celebration so we are super excited for her. she's also 4 months pregnant currently 🌷 so yeah i can already see it's going to be emotional and i absolutely can't wait. i'm sure at some point tonight i'll post on here drunkenly telling you all how much i love you 😁

edited to add pic:

98860367-41A2-4113-8029-B85A7D5C0A7C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

bolimepipi

VIP Member
good luck tomorrow beautiful @WilmaHun 💛

today i had a glorious day. i decided it was a day off for me and went to my favorite place in the world with my favorite person in the world, my sister 💛

B4F0A606-F36C-4D44-88B3-0DC921CC37C8.jpeg
9213700F-6340-4713-9EF0-98E82EEC5BA1.jpeg
BAE82246-0B2E-477F-8CD9-29D46B7C4D22.jpeg
F64495F1-7837-445E-8FAA-D274A4D13536.jpeg
319A1DD1-4644-4448-9F34-67F5F00AD2A8.jpeg
2AA6F44A-A10A-44AC-A421-463544607A75.jpeg

spent almost 8 hours on the island! after the boat back we had ice cream in the old town then i went home and had a pamper session with all the masks you can imagine. roisin was also feeling much better so we played 🧶

had falafel wraps for dinner and then my sister came over again and we spent the evening on the balcony (with my new vintage looking light bulbs 😎), playing board games and singing to the weeknd 🤩

great day! back to work tomorrow 😔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Update - so you're never going to believe this....... we just heard someone else who was in the office with Mr GP yesterday (and last week) just tested positive 🤬🤬

Urgh why did he go to the office, he didn't need to (my husband I mean). Apparently a lot of them were in yesterday because it was someone's last day so they wanted to send him off in person and have a leaving lunch etc so lots of them have potentially been exposed.

So we're both going to need to get tested tonight and we just cancelled our BBQ tomorrow regardless just in case it's too early to tell with the test. I guess we'll then need to isolate for a few days or more and get tested again. I need to ask about all the latest rules/guidance when we go tonight as I'm not exactly sure.

So there goes my weekend plans 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Another day of being hot and bothered 🥵
Pixie melted. I was worried she's not drinking or eating but it seems at night she does 🤷‍♀️
IMG_20210719_121226_957.jpg

She was trying to get a fly
20210719_133951.jpg

I actually made it outside once it shaded over. Tomatoes are slowly getting there and a pigeon was brave and landed on the bird bath with me sat there (the photos on my proper camera are better but too lazy to transfer them right now).
20210719_163400.jpg
20210719_164527.jpg
20210719_182319.jpg

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Just thought I’d share with you all that I am finally in my own bed with my new sheets! Slightly worried I won’t wake up for school & work tomorrow so have an extra alarm set. Night 🥰

5C9A48A1-8023-46B7-8B33-AE5BB3596A19.jpeg

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
  • Got up early and went for a run along the beach whilst the sun was coming up
  • Went to work and had a suuuuuuper busy day.
  • had fish finger sandwiches for dinner and some mushy peas
  • stuffed my face with salt and vinegar twists from Asda (they’re immense)
  • Had a bath and now settled in bed watching Hairspray.

it’s so much easier doing a bullet point update 😅 but feels like I’m being really abrupt and unfriendly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
• I GOT MY UNI RESULTS AND THEY’RE GREEEEAT! I’VE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE MY DEGREE!

I’ll be celebrating tonight (obviously), happy Saturday all!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ayooooo! It's hot hot hot 🌞

Been in the garden alllllll day. Babies had his paddling pool out, I tried sneaking a kip in his tent but its joined to his tunnel and he just crawled through and sat on me. Nanna got dumped by her bf 😭 so we've had a lot of sad and miserable facetimes the last few days. The joy. Luckily it makes mini watermelon laugh when he presses the red button. So once she was whinging I got him to press the red button on the sly so he buttoned her and pretended it was a connection problem 🤣 our friends came round with their baby, the babies dad 'accidentally' booted a football at the babies head and she cried the whole street down 🤣 it was one of those situations where ya probably shouldn't laugh but it's bloody hard not to 🤣 we had a barbie, we had steak burgers, lamb koftas and sweet chilli sausages

Absolute

Wait for it

*chefs kiss*

My fella broke the toilet seat but put it all back in place so when I went for a wee before I slid off it and face planted the bathtub. He tried palming it off on me that I broke it but he reluctantly took the blame 🤣

I'm ovulating so it's a quickie here too! Jeez a quickie in this heat. Very sticky. Sticky quickie 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
Hello,
Not a lot of energy unfortunately but wanted to keep up with you lovely lot. ❤
@Hope96 I really second what Wilma said about meeting your ex. It’s really okay to not see him anymore at all if you think it’s gonna be detrimental to your progress/MH. Whatever you do, sending best wishes to you and hoping the pain lessens so very soon. You deserve the best and that asshole clearly ain’t it. ❤ Let us know how it goes!
@Boredofthegram We knew you’d do so well! Everything crossed for you as well. 🍀
@WilmaHun Good luck with the medical appointment! I hope everything goes smoothly! 🤗
Sending love and well wishes to everyone still feeling under the weather, @watermelon sugar and mini 🍉, @Meangirl815, @Penguin86, @lemonlime. @AnderbeauJohnson. My apologies if I missed anyone.
@Peaches_xox Bing is a cunt (sorry if I’m too harsh but I’m so angry at how she treats you in your own house)! You deserve to be free of her nosy poking around. She should be thankful you’re such a saint. Hang in there! It’s almost Freedom Day! And let us know how the Dyson is! So excited for you! 😊
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht Thank you so much for your kind responses every time I’m grouchy and ranting (which is always). You’re so kind and I don’t know what I did to deserve that. ❤
@265 Nice haircut!
@bolimepipi So nice to hear the baby is well again! 🐱 I’ve been thinking of her. And the pictures are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. 💕

Got my second jab today. Arm is starting to get a little sore. I’ve been in a bad mood since the weekend and I’m bitter at the lack of friends and loneliness. Have been having a lot of nightmares, too, so that’s no fun. 😞 At least, made a blueberry cheesecake pie which turned out very delicious and an acquaintance came over to eat it with me. This acquaintance better become a friend. I am giving out free cakes. 😂 The weather was so hot though - after sitting outside for a while, my cheesecake started melting. Still delicious, can’t complain!

A1133E37-5E16-411F-A216-9EDCA0BF6347.jpeg

D09E18DD-EE2D-4E22-85E6-B18A2C50A2C4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Drove for a few hours in the baking sun to the caravan park we’re staying for the week. All settled in now and have been swimming. Plans for later are to go to the pub for dinner and have some drinks with mum and brother.
Its glorious down here and we’re about to have a cream tea yum.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I was going to bullet point but I'm too ditzy for that
Sorry to ruin the thread 😂😂

It was middle kids 7th birthday today and she's obsessed with snow leopards
So we've been to the zoo and she seen 2 up close and personal. Her face was the best thing I've ever seen tbh. That memory will make me smile for ever more 💕💕
We also paid for an adoption pack and that nearly sent her into a meltdown
My sis in law, her partner and her granddaughter surprised us and were there waiting at the zoo for us so that just topped off an amazing day

Anyway. I had a strange accident in the garden yesterday followed up by a strange injury today so tomorrow I'm staying in bed so i don't continue the run of bad luck I'm clearly having 😂😂

I know you will all be intrigued so here goes. Both were painful BTW but you are allowed to laugh.
Yesterday- I stabbed myself quite badly in the stomach with a tree branch 🙄🙄
Probably wouldn't have been as bad tbf if i had avoided my surgery area
Today - smacked on the head by a (big) owls wing
Couldn't make this shit up 🙄🙄

I've included a pic of my daughters adopted snow leopard because who doesn't need a bit cuteness in their life ♥

Edit found a photo of THE owl too 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiyaaaaa

Not much happened today, spent the day with my MIL. She just chatted about her fella jibbing her all day

I'm eating a huge choccy cake
20210721_203604.jpg

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My garden is looking amazing.

My sun burn is not 🙄🙄

Went for a little walk with the kids while the men were sorting out the garden.
We've been berry picking, going to make the crumble in the morning. Didn't last longer than half an hour. Stupid hot weather
Had a fire in the garden to get rid of the garden waste. Yes my husband is a moron. What idiot has a good burning session on the hottest day of the year?!

Had a shower, about to make burgers with a salad for tea, get stoned (it's been a while) and relax

Have a good evening everyone

Attachments

• Heart