What have you done today? #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 656974

@265 when he sees a new thread needs making
Actually I made that same face when I saw that photo of yourself from the last thread.
Even if it was the face was scribbled over I used my imagination.

As mentioned in a couple of threads my profile pic is a real photo of me, I was hoping
that a few of you ladies would also do the same, just would be nice to put faces to the
username.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Actually I made that same face when I saw that photo of yourself from the last thread.
Even if it was the face was scribbled over I used my imagination.

As mentioned in a couple of threads my profile pic is a real photo of me, I was hoping
that a few of you ladies would also do the same, just would be nice to put faces to the
username.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@265 are you on the gram?
I am but I'm not a poster, I use it for various IG feeds.

Well this took an unexpected turn for being page one of the thread.
I know, should have kept my mouth shut.

Mod edit: All, remember this isn’t a closed or private thread - posting photos of yourselves is a personal choice. Posters are also reminded to keep comments on others appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.