What have you done today? #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Got up early and went for a run along the beach whilst the sun was coming up
  • Went to work and had a suuuuuuper busy day.
  • had fish finger sandwiches for dinner and some mushy peas
  • stuffed my face with salt and vinegar twists from Asda (they’re immense)
  • Had a bath and now settled in bed watching Hairspray.

it’s so much easier doing a bullet point update 😅 but feels like I’m being really abrupt and unfriendly 😂
Beautiful bullets :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a rule?!
nooo no i was just being nostalgic 😊

btw. @calmyourritas 💛💛💛💛💛

my day has been as boring as i'd announced it, or even more. spent it at the laptop and tidying up. did some laundry and deep cleaned the kitchen. rewatching how i met your mother so a few episodes of that. went into the city in the evening to meet with my clients for their wedding in a few days, we had a few drinks and it was really lovely.

bf took me there and then picked me up, we have my dad's car as he is isolating. it's lovely having a car. bf's boss is selling one of his cars and we're thinking of buying it. but they were smoking in it and it's disgusting. if anyone has any tips on deep cleaning a car, let me know 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna spend that time re reading the thread for anything recap worthy 🤣 no pressure
Let's hope a certain someone doesn't start the thread early and confuse me.. yeah I'm looking at you @265 . I know how you feel about starting threads 😅
let’s hope page one of the next thread is less eventful than page one of this one too 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread has already made my morning 😂

@WilmaHun I feel so much better thank you just very very tired 💜💜💜

@Savannah_xx my colouring helps me so much! So thank you 💜

Recap of yesterday i rested most of the day and did alot of colouring and watched alot of call the midwife and watched love island

PhotoGrid_Plus_1628066566999.jpg

Now im currently on the underground going into work

Have a fab hump day 💜

@calmyourritas im thinking of you 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank god that's over - my referral for the wellbeing service came through today so I had my assessment appointment at 9 and it has clarified two things for me:

a) I am doing miles better than I was when referred
b) It obviously works wonders for some people but I really don't think therapy is for me - I hated the power imbalance and I hated the 'hmm...yes...hmm' ing and I hated that it made me think about things that I've naturally not been thinking about recently (as opposed to forcing myself not to think about them).

If my mood starts dipping and things start going pear shaped then I'll reconsider but for now I think I'll be in a better place without dredging up the past. Onwards and upwards and now to actually try and focus on work :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank god that's over - my referral for the wellbeing service came through today so I had my assessment appointment at 9 and it has clarified two things for me:

a) I am doing miles better than I was when referred
b) It obviously works wonders for some people but I really don't think therapy is for me - I hated the power imbalance and I hated the 'hmm...yes...hmm' ing and I hated that it made me think about things that I've naturally not been thinking about recently (as opposed to forcing myself not to think about them).

If my mood starts dipping and things start going pear shaped then I'll reconsider but for now I think I'll be in a better place without dredging up the past. Onwards and upwards and now to actually try and focus on work :LOL:
That's so good. I agree with the therapy thing. I had it for a severe phobia and I just felt really exposed and felt that they often didn't know what to say so just said 'hmmm' or asked me what I thought about things. That was why I was going to see them!!! have a great day ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I updated - since before I started my new job.

I’m really enjoying it atm. I was up until 4am last night submitting two assignments due for 11am today - I did ask for tips on how to not procrastinate but I didn’t learn how to not and was doing them until 4am the night before 🤣 woke up at 7:30am for work this morning but I’m so happy theyre submitted that I don’t even care about how tired I am! No more educational stress til third year begins in October 💃🏻

My anxiety levels are through the roof atm as I have to see someone today and the situation at hand (that we need to talk about) is making me anxiousssssss but trying to forget about it. Gonna make an iced coffee and go back to work

Hope you’re all well and enjoying the sunshine

• Heart
Reactions: 11
>Be me
>First time in the office for 3/4 weeks
>Have to go in to meet important new director
>Meet with director and have really good conversation. Really click, chat goes casual.
>For some reason we get to the topic of skin and being adaptable
>In a jokey way, I bring up wearing her skin like Buffalo Bill in Silence of The Lamb's.
>Looks at me bewildered, reference doesn't land.
>I explain reference and she goes "okay..."
>We then part ways and I want to be swallowed up by the ground.

🙃Apart from embarrassing myself and having no friends that's pretty much it from me chicas. Hope you're all well x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got up
Ate a sausage roll
Had a shower
Put the bins out
Hoovered my bedroom , hung out some washing.
Realised it was sunny, hot and quiet in the garden.
Sat outside reading my kindle for four hours. Bloody heavenly.
Forecast to rain tomorrow so I don’t have one iota of guilt 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.