What do you want to rant about today #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sunflowers are dead ☹ literally only watered and fed them yesterday and they looked fine and today dead. I’m no good with plants.
Aw I'm no good with them either. Sod's law, my neighbour gave me a ginormous plant which I didn't want when he moved and it's absolutely thriving. I can see the beast out of the corner of my eye at present...

I'd like a rant about some reddit subs which haven't reopened yet. And soap2dayhd is shut forever, it used to bring me joy

Reactions: 2
Having to listen to my neighbour hammering away doing bullshit DIY at 8am.

I’ve had enough of his tit recently, next time I see that bleep on the stairs, it’s over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woke up and Amazon cancelled my order 🙄😒
Fuuuuuming my husband ordered something and we have been waiting and waiting checking the delivery progress then last night it says “ delivered” 🤷‍♀️
On the 22 May 🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Details say “We gave it your neighbour as you were not in” erm I work from home next to the front door looking at the path LIARS
Asked all neighbours nuffin and it’s not something they would keep either
And the seller “ it says it was delivered so fuuuck you”

🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ok I work afternoons (6 hours) and my other half 8-4, I get home 6.30 ish…. I do dinner wash up put away, dog walk, water garden etc but his answer is he works longer I’m home all morning so doesn’t help, don’t get me wrong he will pop to shops on way home…. Am I asking for too much, we both do physical work??

Reactions: 5
My daughters dad!😤 He is trying to worm his way out of buying our daughter any summer clothes for HIS holiday that she goes on in July for 2 weeks! Yes he pays maintenance but even so he should provide some to keep at his and usually my daughter takes items from each house when she goes away with him and I am fine with it, but she has none that fit her at his! But he will happily buy/pay for a stepson that isn’t his 🤔He told her she shouldn’t have thrown her clothes away (which she had outgrown for reference) he’s a narcissist & thick as mince 🙄😏 #coparentingsucks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
@Frenchie No, you're not asking too much. And it's not a case of him 'helping' - both of you live there. Some men automatically do this thing of assuming that it's up to the woman to be the manager of all things house related and they get to 'help' out or not, as they please. Nope.

Reactions: 7
Broadband is down boo hiss. Engineer booked for Sat afternoon yay. Everything crossed it all works out

Reactions: 3
@Frenchie No, you're not asking too much. And it's not a case of him 'helping' - both of you live there. Some men automatically do this thing of assuming that it's up to the woman to be the manager of all things house related and they get to 'help' out or not, as they please. Nope.
Thank you ☺ xx

Reactions: 1
My daughters dad!😤 He is trying to worm his way out of buying our daughter any summer clothes for HIS holiday that she goes on in July for 2 weeks! Yes he pays maintenance but even so he should provide some to keep at his and usually my daughter takes items from each house when she goes away with him and I am fine with it, but she has none that fit her at his! But he will happily buy/pay for a stepson that isn’t his 🤔He told her she shouldn’t have thrown her clothes away (which she had outgrown for reference) he’s a narcissist & thick as mince 🙄😏 #coparentingsucks
I hate this attitude- why do some ex-partners have to be so petty. Don't they want their child to be happy and have nice things that fit. It doesn't have to be expensive - it doesn't matter who pays ffs. My husband's ex was exactly the same - it was infuriating.

Reactions: 8
I love summer. Warm days, sunshine, flip flops, bbqs….sign me up. But only if I can literally sit in the sun, by some water (preferably a pool or the sea but a paddling pool would work, I’m not fussy) with a cold drink and a book. Real life? Working in a stuffy oven like classroom, cleaning, food shopping, ironing, school runs etc etc? While it’s boiling hot? Nope.

Reactions: 16
I hate this attitude- why do some ex-partners have to be so petty. Don't they want their child to be happy and have nice things that fit. It doesn't have to be expensive - it doesn't matter who pays ffs. My husband's ex was exactly the same - it was infuriating.
I know usually he doesn’t seem to have an issue buying her clothes admittedly they are budget clothes, which is totally fine but naturally they won’t last as long and she has grown a bit recently! He’s so tight it’s unbelievable! I am more than happy to buy her stuff so she doesn’t go without but can’t afford to provide for his house too and for a holiday he’s taking her on 🤦‍♀️ thanks for replying it’s co parenting with a narc unfortunately 😏

Reactions: 3
Not really an angry rant but wanted to get something off my chest 😅 . A lot of my close friends are getting married and having kids and I feel like I am at a completely different life stage and we don't really spend as much time as we used to. I get that they're busy and have other priorities, but it is just little things.

A few of them haven't even read opened my Whatsapp messages from a few months ago and I'm usually the one to reach out to them over the years only for the conversation to be ignored / die after a few exchanges. It's my birthday today and out of about seven close friends only one of them has text happy birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not really an angry rant but wanted to get something off my chest 😅 . A lot of my close friends are getting married and having kids and I feel like I am at a completely different life stage and we don't really spend as much time as we used to. I get that they're busy and have other priorities, but it is just little things.

A few of them haven't even read opened my Whatsapp messages from a few months ago and I'm usually the one to reach out to them over the years only for the conversation to be ignored / die after a few exchanges. It's my birthday today and out of about seven close friends only one of them has text happy birthday.
Happy Birthday 🥳🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.