What do you want to rant about today? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had the nastiest telephone call ever from a family member, I'm livid and ticking like a bomb ready to explode, I really hate them for making me feel like this.
Take back your power and say enough is enough.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Take back your power and say enough is enough.

Sorry you're dealing with this.
Thank you, and I'm really trying, but it was an awful phone call, I should have known better, but what was said was soo nasty, has affected me and oh, he's pissed off with me too, I'm always the one in the wrong, I just can't believe the lies which have been said tonight.

• Heart
I need to rant.

My husband goes to his parents once a week to spend time with his dad doing a hobby they have done since he was a child. His mum is always there pottering around, so he asked her today if she would like it if he brings the children round one at a time to spend time with her one on one as she always sees them together once a fortnight and it's hard to split time between 3 children.
She flat out said no because she prefers peace and quiet.
It has really upset me. I live very far away from my own family who would give anything to spend time with my children.
My husband's family go out of their way to spend time with SILs children, including babysitting.
They have only babysat once in 10 years for us and that's when I was in labour, even then they only had my son for 2 hours and then phoned my husband to pick him up because they had plans.
They come to visit SIL who lives on the same street as us and don't bother to pop in and say hi.
I just give up trying.
I feel sad for my children and I feel sad for my husband, he's had to put up with the favouritism his whole life and now he's watching it happen to his own children.

Families are dicks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not really a rant cause I suppose it doesn’t bother me but someone is letting off fireworks and I’m sat here watching the tele thinking “it’s Tuesday? Is there a celebration I don’t know about today? Are we celebrating the first day back in work or something?” 😂
Eta: it’s also raining?

Reactions: 10
Kind of a rant, I just want to be left alone with my hubby and dog, I really don't need this tit which is going on, just leave me alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My neighbours are nice but so noisy and they definitely don’t know it. They’re a very friendly happy couple but make duck loads of noise and their child is also loud. It’s been so loud that they’ve woken my baby up from their talking/shouting/slamming doors/something that sounds like they’re banging furniture up the wall???? It must be quite bad to wake a sleeping child in the next house!! Fml!!!

Reactions: 5
The Itv X app. Keeps freezing or having difficulties all the time?!! I haven't been able to watch one thing in one go yet.

Reactions: 1
Is there anything that makes you want to murder someone more than the sound of your partner snoring like a bleeping foghorn. It’s every. Single. Night. I’m sat here watching a film with headphones on it’s so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there anything that makes you want to murder someone more than the sound of your partner snoring like a bleeping foghorn. It’s every. Single. Night. I’m sat here watching a film with headphones on it’s so bad.
This right here is why we sleep in separate bedrooms 😆

• Haha
Periods. Come when they feel like it. Make you feel awful for a week before they come. When they are here you feel worse because of the bleeding. Think you might get 3 weeks off before the cycle starts again but who knows?

Just piss off.
I feel your pain, I have fibroids as well now which is just adding to the misery. I have been bleeding since mid November (some days worse than others) and have the most horrific cramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Having to listen to my ex talk to her friends on the phone in the loudest voice ever from her bedroom (we still share the house, she ended the relationship in November) about how she's met someone and has never felt like this before and she's in love. While I'm sat in my room in pieces struggling to hold my life together.
I feel for you. This sucks 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whenever someone uploads a video of them cooking something like a standard roast or something all the comments are about how it looks unseasoned. You don’t really need to smother a roast chicken in chilli powder, plus people do season it just with actual herbs but idiots on the internet seem to think seasonings only come in a powdered form. It’s quite petty but I feel like people jumped on the bandwagon of making fun of people who don’t use any seasonings and now think anything that’s not covered in powdered spices is unseasoned.

Reactions: 12
Whenever someone uploads a video of them cooking something like a standard roast or something all the comments are about how it looks unseasoned. You don’t really need to smother a roast chicken in chilli powder, plus people do season it just with actual herbs but idiots on the internet seem to think seasonings only come in a powdered form. It’s quite petty but I feel like people jumped on the bandwagon of making fun of people who don’t use any seasonings and now think anything that’s not covered in powdered spices is unseasoned.
Yesss I see this on TikTok the whole time. It’s literally just kids, all they know is spicy chicken wings and tomato based sauces.

There’s nothing better than a juicy roast chicken with lemon and thyme 🤪🤪

Reactions: 5
The amount of adverts on YouTube lately is just ridiculous, even if you are only watching something for 15 mins there will be 2 or 3 ad breaks.
Bullshit

Reactions: 14
Get him to take a sleep test. If he has sleep apnea it can be treated and no more snoring.

Reactions: 2
Back to work today and the emails are already making me sick.... Emails from superiors about "fantastic opportunities" to take on more work. Who do they think they're fooling?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.