What do you want to rant about today? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go back to work tomorrow so I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do at home while I have time. I can't start doing anything, all I've done is watching videos and drinking tea. Inside my head feels like sticky dough, I don't know how else to describe it. Annoyed that I can't seem to get going with what I actually want to do and keep killing time on the internet on stuff that makes me feel even more sluggish. Help.
SAME. I'm a terrible procrastinator at the best of times, plus I can be pretty lazy, but for the last few days it's been another level!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I could have written this 😆.

I always bring illnesses home from work (the joys of working with teenagers) and I just get on with it. Yes I feel crap but the world cannot stop because I have a cold. Every time my husband inevitably catches it from me he acts like he’s caught the plague 😅. He goes ohhhh this is so much worse than what you had. IS IT??!?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes!!! He keeps saying things like "your cough wasn't like this" wasn't it?!?!?!?! How would you know? Were you in my lungs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!!! He keeps saying things like "your cough wasn't like this" wasn't it?!?!?!?! How would you know? Were you in my lungs?!
sorry not laughing at your situation, Just your comment made me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to rant about the amount of 'sweetshops' I see on my SM! It's infuriating

Reactions: 1
I go back to work tomorrow so I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do at home while I have time. I can't start doing anything, all I've done is watching videos and drinking tea. Inside my head feels like sticky dough, I don't know how else to describe it. Annoyed that I can't seem to get going with what I actually want to do and keep killing time on the internet on stuff that makes me feel even more sluggish. Help.
This might help. I'm the same sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or if you don’t get your period you still get all of the PMS symptoms and cramps but no period so you’re just waiting.

Mine really affect my moods too. I am more emotional and cry more. Then when it starts I’m back to being myself.
This is happening to me. Is that a thing, I'm moody, hungry, can't keep my eyes open (periods make me a bit anemic) and getting cramps. But no actual period.

I've been on the pill, pregnant or breastfeeding my whole life so I don't really know what periods are about. I came off the pill in June and it's been a real learning curve for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is happening to me. Is that a thing, I'm moody, hungry, can't keep my eyes open (periods make me a bit anemic) and getting cramps. But no actual period.

I've been on the pill, pregnant or breastfeeding my whole life so I don't really know what periods are about. I came off the pill in June and it's been a real learning curve for me.
Could be. Ask for a gyne referral if you have concerns.

I started exercising a lot and have been stressed with a move, new area so i'm all out of sync. Just waiting. 100% know I'm not pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Our fence snapped in the wind on 31st December. Our downstairs toilet had a massive leak yesterday and the whole downstairs was covered in 3 inches of water. Flooring, skirting boards, kitchen end panels and plinths are ruined. Husband is pissing me off. I'm overweight and miserable about it (if I had stuck to it last year like I should have I'd be skinny by now and not starting again for the 1000th time). I'm due on soon so I'm extra aggy.
Husband wants to go for a walk and I'd rather stab him tbh. I'm currently sat in my bedroom against the door so no fucker can get in 😆.

Happy New Year 🤣🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Having to wash my hair 😩 It’s such a pain in the arse that I’m seriously considering just shaving it all off.
My hair is long and it’s very porous and so retains the water. It takes ages to wash and then dry and honestly if I didn’t have the face of a potato it would be gone 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Booked a flu jab at local pharmacy, went and it was closed . Great. On the plus side I got my (filthy) car washed on the way back.

Having to wash my hair 😩 It’s such a pain in the arse that I’m seriously considering just shaving it all off.
My hair is long and it’s very porous and so retains the water. It takes ages to wash and then dry and honestly if I didn’t have the face of a potato it would be gone 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
I wait about half an hour before blow drying mine - I usually do my make up in this time and it cuts down the time to dry it.

Reactions: 2
Could be. Ask for a gyne referral if you have concerns.

I started exercising a lot and have been stressed with a move, new area so i'm all out of sync. Just waiting. 100% know I'm not pregnant.
I do work out quite a lot. I'm defo not preggo unless it's Jesus 2. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it decides to turn up.

Or if you don’t get your period you still get all of the PMS symptoms and cramps but no period so you’re just waiting.

Mine really affect my moods too. I am more emotional and cry more. Then when it starts I’m back to being myself.
Have you tried taking Vitamin B Complex? It really helps a lot of women with PMS.

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!!! 😭😭😭

I'm not in the mood, I don't want to see the other wankers who work there, I'd like a couple more days off, I'm fat and half my clothes don't fit and I hate the other half, I don't want to do the bits of work I immediately have to do, I'm lazy af and it's not fair.
My emotional support hag colleague has wisely booked the week off and that's made it all worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm not in the mood, I don't want to see the other wankers who work there, I'd like a couple more days off, I'm fat and half my clothes don't fit and I hate the other half, I don't want to do the bits of work I immediately have to do, I'm lazy af and it's not fair.
My emotional support hag colleague has wisely booked the week off and that's made it all worse.
Go on strike 😆 I would but we own our own business, wouldn't be setting a good example 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same... i absolutely cba. Sat in my slanket or whatever its called stuffing my face still. Bedroom floor has 2 piles of clean washing that still needs put away. I never washed my bedding on sunday... so going to have to lie in filth all week 😂 just absolutely miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Echo not wanting to go back to work.

The last week before Christmas I was feeling poorly so a bunch of stuff I left cause (and I quote) that “is 2023’s problem”

well now it’s 2023 and tomorrow I have to deal with the stuff 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.