What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink crop top and work out shorts. No underwear.
White Adidas trainers.
Smelly white socks.
Messy bun.

A nightie from Primark which has a heart-shaped pizza on it, with the words "...at first bite" underneath.
A pair of fleece pyjama bottoms that I've had for years.

Flesh coloured bra.
Black lace thong, too small, cutting right up my jacksy. Stinks of arse and B.V.
Peach, lace trim pyjama vest top.
Grey pyjama bottoms that have a small logo of a carton a fries. Which reads "fries before guys".
White ankle socks, nice and filthy, you can see the imprint of dirt on my feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flesh coloured bra.
Black lace thong, too small, cutting right up my jacksy. Stinks of arse and B.V.
Peach, lace trim pyjama vest top.
Grey pyjama bottoms that have a small logo of a carton a fries. Which reads "fries before guys".
White ankle socks, nice and filthy, you can see the imprint of dirt on my feet.
I love how some of you go right into detail.

Maria pj bottoms, black long sleeve pj top and house coat! Lol I went to McDonald’s drive thu like this but had my rain coat on instead.
They are my day to pjs

I spent the day in grey joggers and a yellow tshirt, then put blue jeans and a pink jumper on to take my dog out, but going to put PJs on in a minute lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.