What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mustard jumpsuit and Birkenstock’s but can’t wait to get home and sit in my knickers in front of the fan 🥵

Plain white oversized Tshirt.
Tiny, old, black sport shorts from Topshop.
Hot pink fluffy socks.
White LaCoste watch, diamante nose stud, square diamante ear studs.
Peach coloured bra, black knickers.

Was suppost to be going out for a meal but partner has come home or contacted me so little mermaid pjs and a facemask stuffing myself full of my birthday cake from yesterday

Just a pair of "period knickers". Old, thread bare in places, heavily stained over a very faded pink with pictures of hedgehogs on them.

A grey and mustard towel surrounds my moisturised body (Rose body butter to be precise), black framed glasses and a sultry smile.

And ready waiting for me as I get off my bed are some fluffy grey flip flops. Quite well worn. My foot shape is visible and they are quite smelly. They are bejeweled and all jewels are intact, despite the strong odour.

If anyone wants to buy any of the above items. Give me a shout.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.