What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a bit kinky! I was like...”Ooh tattle is going a bit ‘adult’.” So pleased to see that it’s just a good old fashioned question 🤣

Old black leggings, new look T-shirt and comfy cardy. Sexy it ain’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A pink cropped vest top, no bra.

Mens grey shorts.

Hair in freshly washed top knot

Just put my rubbish out so I had white Nike Slides on.

I always look like a lesbian round the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A pink cropped vest top, no bra.

Mens grey shorts.

Hair in freshly washed top knot

Just put my rubbish out so I had white Nike Slides on.

I always look like a lesbian round the house.
Me too ! I started to type the same outfit and realized you beat me to it 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Black high waisted wide leg trousers, sky blue/lavender snake print pussy blow Zara blouse & black heels. Work attire

Grey T-shirt and boxer shorts style PJs. I’ll change into jeans and a hoody in a bit as it’s a miserable day out today.

Black bra and thong.
Black Northface leggings. crappy old ones, the knees VERY faded and worn.
Mint green lounge hoodie.
Pink polishing slippers with Flamingos on. Caked in dirt and feet sweat.

Hair in bizarre top knot on my forehead like a unicorn and a scowl.

A strappy maxi dress two sizes too big to accommodate for an ever growing bump and a cardigan

PJ shorts & my husbands Irish hurling team tshirt which is about 8 sizes too big for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.