What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thin layer of dirt, dust and crumbs under my bare feet. My toenails are painted a tropical peach like colour, left toe, quite chipped.

A black pair of briefs. Quite damp, I had indulged in unholy acts last night, it is really setting off the PH levels.

White primark V necked Tshirt. Unknown pale yellow stain, roughly the size of a 50 pence coin on my right.

A fluffy housecoat with hares on, nice and clean, stinks of those unstoppable bullets.

Hair in a humongous, messy top knot, I am bespectacled so I am brandishing a set of thick black framed glasses. For whatever reason they have teeth marks in them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Would the white dressing gown with hares on be from George @ Asda by any chance? If so, I have the same - it’s super snuggly! x
Yes it is 😊 it is my absolute fave and I own about 7. Super snuggly without being too thick and sweaty like most of my others.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still have my pyjamas on, black shorts and a pink tshirt that says "on Wednesdays we smash the patriarchy" even though it's Tuesday

I am wearing a much loved, well worn, old pair of baby blue Asda velour Pyjama bottoms, really old but they have such a flattering fit, much more flattering than some of my road trackie bottoms.

Black vest top. Clean. Black bra, deboning itself. Lethal.

Black CK slides. Still have chipped nail.

A pathetic Disney charm bracelet probably from Primark more than likely. Along with Lacoste watch with white sweaty leather strap.

Black glasses with the chewed frames.

When I was out today it was black Topshop jamie jeans, floral blouse, superga trainers, leather jacket. Now I’m in my pyjamas (blue and orange flowers) and leopard print dressing gown

Reactions: 1
Mint green Missguided hoodie. Clean.

Grey knitted joggers with white stripes on them. Sainsburys specials.

White socks, absolutely filthy on the bottom. Have been wearing them since the moment I woke up.

No shitting you, a satin red crotchless thong. All that was left clean happened to be a part of a lingerie set. So I had no choice. 🤷‍♀️

Cubic zirconia studs.

Old Christmas fluffy pj bottoms. Old pink Box t shirt.
Painting today so later will be an old promotion tshit from my old job and leggings...i always like to make an effort 🤣

Old Christmas fluffy pj bottoms. Old pink Box t shirt.
Painting today so later will be an old promotion tshit from my old job and leggings...i always like to make an effort 🤣
Oh and my old black lace top high rise post pregnancy knickers with holes in the lace that I really should throw away but they are sooooo comfortable 😊🙊

Today I made an effort. I wore grey Nike trackie bottoms over a black long sleeved body suit. All washed. Hair in a giant top knot, diamante nose stud and gold anklet with a padlock charm. Grey Air Max 95s.

But now it is night I have on a grubby old baggy pale pink Tshirt. No knickers. And black ankle socks with emojis on that I have worn all day. Sweaty, encrusted with layer of filth. Walked several miles today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.