What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this, some kind of pervy thread? 🤣🤣

I have been wearing a sarong for much of the day. It is far too hot to wear anything else. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Was wearing black leggings and grey boxy Nike Tshirt with lilac and black Nike 97s when I went out. Now in a massive baby blue Tshirt and Genie Aladdin womens boxers for bed 😊

Really old clapped out Minnie Mouse Pyjama bottoms. The knees in them probably went saggy a decade ago.

Smelly, old, Northface Tshirt that has some old pot rock burns in.

Ankle socks with piglets face on.

A hand crafted cigarette and a coffee mug that states "I woke up Sassy" completes the lock

Reactions: 3
I went shopping in a polka dot floaty vest top and rolled up jeans with wedges on (instant regret)

Back home denim shorts new vest top on this afternoon, been practicing my airwrap curls (massive hair) and I look like I'm a pair of cowboy boots and stetson away from a line dance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Co ord pink with plum stripes crop top and high waisted shorts. Its loungewear tit from BooHoo.

Los Pollos Hermanos T-shirt, Pink & Black Striped Granny panties, hair is scraped back and I have an industrial fan blasting me!

Light denim sleeveless shirt dress and brown sandals. It's boiling at work already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peach coloured Adidas shorts, white vest top, hair in a bun, gold hoops and white Nikes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.