What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black high waisted pants.
White V neck Tshirt.
Grey Nike zip up hoodie.
Pink fluffy flip flops.

Black timberland fur lined boots, tights, black pinafore and burgandy long sleeved top.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
blue skinny jeans, grey and white stripy top (I love stripy tops) with my leopard print dressing gown because im freezing

Black cut-off jeans. NorthFace red t-shirt, sandals. (Final evening in sunny Johannesburg. Best make the most of it before returning to a chilly England tomorrow)

Blue Topshop skinny jeans, a cream lace blouse & nude and black flat ballerina shoes

Reactions: 1
Running tights (I think they were from H&M), black Nike trainers that have seen better days and an Oxford hoodie.

Black running tights/leggings covered in dog drool
Ancient white & navy Seasalt Breton long sleeved top
Thick bright blue hiking socks

I am available for photoshoots and personal styling consultations, #swipeup

Black cut-off jeans. NorthFace red t-shirt, sandals. (Final evening in sunny Johannesburg. Best make the most of it before returning to a chilly England tomorrow)
Are you able to travel back ok? A friend came back from the Cape Town area a couple of weeks ago (after visiting family for the Christmas period) and travel was starting to get tricky then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
dressing gown and pj's. I was dressed earlier but as Im not going out the house again thought I might as well get cosy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The ever appearing teddy plush pink with rabbit ears dressing gown. It's quite clapped out to be honest.
Black tracksuit bottoms, peach vest with a lacy trim.
White Nike ankle socks. Quite revealing, they show my last two toes on my left foot.

Black running tights/leggings covered in dog drool
Ancient white & navy Seasalt Breton long sleeved top
Thick bright blue hiking socks

I am available for photoshoots and personal styling consultations, #swipeup

Are you able to travel back ok? A friend came back from the Cape Town area a couple of weeks ago (after visiting family for the Christmas period) and travel was starting to get tricky then.
I tried travelling back from J'Burg airport last Saturday, but KLM cancelled my flight at the last minute. Tonight I fly out with Air France to London via Paris. So fingers crossed on that (y)

White jeans, white Adidas t-shirt, plimsoles, socks

• Heart
Black skinny trousers and a White TShirt with a Tarot card on. Chunky grey knitted socks and a flesh coloured bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.