What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumper and jeans and some make up. Going all out today. Bit of a change from my thermal vest and joggers yesterday

Not pyjamas today I’m wearing a NIGHTIE ... no dog walking today, the daughter can do it hence the nightie ... but I do wear my pyjamas on the dog walk 👍🙌

Reactions: 1
I tried travelling back from J'Burg airport last Saturday, but KLM cancelled my flight at the last minute. Tonight I fly out with Air France to London via Paris. So fingers crossed on that (y)

White jeans, white Adidas t-shirt, plimsoles, socks
Safe travels ❤

Sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I keep getting ad after ad after ad on Instagram for bras and have reported them all as irrelevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeans, thick knit sweater, hooded anorak, wellies, woolly hat and gloves. All ready for a walk in the snow.
Now I feel like wearing a mask outside will come in handy to keep my nose warm 🌨❄☃

• Heart
Pink stripy trousers, a long sleeve top under a long sleeve jumper, big oversized cardigan, socks, slippers and a hot wheat bag.

Honestly can't warm up after getting in from my walk, it's not even that cold, around 0

Floral shirt dress, thick tights and chelsea boots which annoyingly I scuffed on my way into work this morning.

black leggings, black tshirt, black hoodie, grey socks, reindeer slippers... groundbreaking

Black fleece zip up top, black leggings, bright pink fluffy socks and black slippers, I’m fecking freezing ❄❄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.