What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally not pjs!
mustard colored sweater, black pinafore dress, black tights and doc martens
this didn't last long 😂
as soon as i came home from my meeting, put on pjs over my tights and shirt, plus fluffy dressing gown, it's freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this didn't last long 😂
as soon as i came home from my meeting, put on pjs over my tights and shirt, plus fluffy dressing gown, it's freezing
I hate to gloat, but I will anyway. 32C here in Johannesburg. Am currently adorned in bikini and sunhat. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry that this is off topic! But I can’t find anywhere else for it to go and I can’t make threads 🥴 but does anyone know if I can take vitamin a supplements at the same time as using retinol?! Prob a stupid question! I’m taking advanced nutrition vitamin a and using drunk elephant retinol

Sorry that this is off topic! But I can’t find anywhere else for it to go and I can’t make threads 🥴 but does anyone know if I can take vitamin a supplements at the same time as using retinol?! Prob a stupid question! I’m taking advanced nutrition vitamin a and using drunk elephant retinol
I'm unsure if you can. There's a retinol thread here though: https://tattle.life/threads/retinol-skincare.8485/

To keep on topic, I'm wearing my weighted blanket over my clothes. Quite comfy!

Reactions: 1
Black tights, black chelsea boots and a burgundy shirt dress with white polka dots on.

Burgundy cycling shorts. Large pink and white Nightshirt that says Cuddle Champion and one white sock.

I did wear a black long sleeved Tee and some black tracksuit bottoms, white air force 1s and a grey fur bomber jacket when I went for a walk.

I hate to gloat, but I will anyway. 32C here in Johannesburg. Am currently adorned in bikini and sunhat. :LOL:
Gloat away, I would! 🤣☀☀🤣

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Dark blue nightshirt patterned with white stars, a long oversized cardigan and flip flops - oh the glamour! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Black fleecey tights, black swing dress, khaki green timberland chelsea style boots

red christmas pj bottoms (they are the warmest ones i have haha), extra warm socks, black tshirt and a black sweater

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.