What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dusky pink Teddy dressing gown with rabbits ears on the hood.
Navy vest top.
Beige PJ bottoms with green and gold mandelas on.
Grey fluffy sparkly slippers. Quite worn in.

Pyjamas!! Is that how you spell it l it looks wrong ... and so does being in the pyjamas since before Christmas.. I’ve give up clothes now .. I go out in my pyjamas!!! Just put a long coat over the top .. sorted .. I know my work clothes won’t fit when I eventually go back

Reactions: 2
Finally ditched my old leggings with holes in them, so I'm wearing a fresh pair of leggings, a jumper and snowflake patterned socks.

Really thick tights as the wind is freezing here today. A black turtle neck top and a beige houndstooth pinafore.

tight black dress, black sweater with white stripes over the dress, black tights and doc martens

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.