What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I watch it?

Yeah sky, do you have a talk to remote? Just say Hocus Pocus and it will pop up , watched it today :)

Also thought I’d add I’m watching The Good Doctor too! Anyone further than me (season 1) the fourth season is coming out in a few days just wondered is it worth commiting to it (I LOVE Freddie Highmore so I’m hoping so)

Reactions: 1
Also thought I’d add I’m watching The Good Doctor too!
Ah, I saw a few minutes of an episode of this a few days ago during channel hopping, I'm kind of interested in this show because of a couple of actors I recognise. Sadly it's not being shown anywhere because Season one has just ended. (however I'm thinking of joining NOW TV who have seasons one and Two.)

Spitting image on normal TV, thought you could only watch it on Brits box????

I thought that about spitting image .. Set a series link record in my v.media tivo box and cancelled Britbix!!! Only subscribed for it but was going to hpbinge watch it. Luckily only had it for the first free month. Can't have enough subscribers and they 'll get advertising revenue in the itv ad breaks.

I’ve never seen an episode of SAS Who Dares Wins but it popped up on my recommended on Channel4 catch-up. Well I’m hooked and watched the first series yesterday and now on series two. Super interesting, love watching people push themselves to the limits.

Anyone else been watching that Adults Only! Programme on channel 5 this week 😂 watching on catch up and dying at Mistress Sofia 😂

I've just finished the first series of Lenox Hill on Netflix. It follows the lives of four doctors working in a hospital in New York - two are male neurosurgeons and two are black, pregnant female doctors. All fascinating and charismatic characters. Some very interesting cases - many brain tumours and live births - you get to see as much of the patients as the doctors. The care the patients received was incredible and sometimes the doctors operated for free if the patient had no insurance. Very heartwarming.
A final episode was made after the series ended on the pandemic. OMG. It was very moving seeing these clever and authoritative doctors completely poleaxed by what they experienced in the early days of Covid. Absolutely brilliant viewing and I'm still thinking about it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.