What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Simon Schama's Power of Art" and Rembrandt

I do like Schama's casual narrative style when discussing high-brow art.

Reactions: 1
Stargate SG1 on Sky Reply, I was bored so I watched a couple of episodes, going to continue with my DVD rips.

Not just Ben, Claudia Black as well, they arrived season 9 when I started watching Stargate, I was a late bloomer.
Loved Farscape, and especially for Browder and Black. Shame it only lasted 4 seasons and a couple of specials :rolleyes:

Loved Farscape, and especially for Browder and Black. Shame it only lasted 4 seasons and a couple of specials :rolleyes:
I'm also sad Farscape only had 4 seasons but that's quite good for a show like that.

Crackers don't matter.

I’m watching Away on Netflix. Has anyone seen it? It’s a 10 part series on the first mission to Mars. Hilary Swank plays the main character. I’m really enjoying it.

Continuing with Stargate, however I did watch an episode of "Randall and Hopkirk (deceased) original series" which is one I never saw on the last 2 reruns. I'm happy now because I've now seen every episode.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.