What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished The Queen’s Gambit, really really great.
I finished that over the weekend too. It was really good.

Currently watching The Undoing. Quite gripping so far (only seen two episodes, about to start the third now).

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished watching 24 hours in police custody, the two part episode about the drugs gang. It was a really interesting watch, the devastation they cause is unreal.

24 hours in police custody. - glad that bastard got 21 years. Talking to his son on his birthday - did he give him a kg of drugs as a present - no he did not he gave him a private education from other people's downfall

Reactions: 1
My other half and I have just finished season 1 of Prison Break. We're HOOKED!

I started "Desperate Housewives" a few weeks ago and I really cannot stand Susan, Teri Hatchers character. I can't stand clumsy, dopey woman. She's the Carrie Bradshaw of the show.

Reactions: 4
I love love love Our Yorkshire Farm on C5. Such feel good gentle TV to watch in our current mad world. Ruben is a lovely young man, any parent would be proud of. I very much like the Dad, comes across as a great Dad; the Mum too.

I love love love Our Yorkshire Farm on C5. Such feel good gentle TV to watch in our current mad world. Ruben is a lovely young man, any parent would be proud of. I very much like the Dad, comes across as a great Dad; the Mum too.
I loved watching that. 😀

Just finished The Umbrella Academy (was brilliant, loved it) Rewatched The Handmaid's Tale.
Got bored into season 3 of The Last Ship, probably won't get back into it again.
Currently watching Bates Motel, This is Us, The Undoing.....
And I really enjoyed The 100.
Any recommendations anyone??? 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.