What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 3 of my Stargate Binge, today I was watching the show on my new Smart TV with the episodes streamed from my computer.

Today is Halloween film day. So right now we’re watching Monster Family; not bad actually. Despite having low ratings.
next is The Addams family ☺

Since it is Halloween, we shall be watching Halloween, followed by Alien, followed by The Haunting this evening.

I fancy having the willies scared out of me (although I draw the line at watching Boris' speech to the nation at 5pm:eek:)

Reactions: 3
Just watched Coco on Disney+ with the kids. I had a good sob at the end ❀

Reactions: 3
Who's your team? I'm England, but think it'll end up being between Ireland and France for the win!!
Team Wales lol 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 and yeah I agree Ireland for the win!!

Just watched Coco on Disney+ with the kids. I had a good sob at the end ❀
I love love love Coco and i cry too it helped my son deal with the death of his dad and i think the colors in the movie are amazing ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.