What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to recommend me anything? I'm the type of person who cant watch thrillers/series/movies alone! I need to discuss while its happening so I usually lose interest. I love little rom-com series like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Modern Family, Brooklyn-99, Black-ish etc. Anyone got any recs along those lines?

I always read in the mornings/evenings but never in the day. Its more of a wind down activity for me.
I think you might enjoy the Good Place or Derry Girls.

Reactions: 1
do you know the background? Start with series 1.
Oh yeah, will definitely start S1. Had a look at the wiki page and seems like exactly what I like.

I think you might enjoy the Good Place or Derry Girls.
I loved Derry Girls!! I have heard good things about the Good Place. Added to my list! Also has a very promising cast.

Oh yeah, will definitely start S1. Had a look at the wiki page and seems like exactly what I like.

I loved Derry Girls!! I have heard good things about the Good Place. Added to my list! Also has a very promising cast.
and The Good Place is byNime Shur who created Brokklyn 99.

The Good Place is also by Michael Schur who created Brooklyn 99. There‘s also a fantastkc podcast with background information on set design, the writers‘ room etc.

Watching The trials of Oscar Pistorius . Quite fascinating , obviously the murder was absolutely horrific but it’s also an insight into his life before the murder, absorbing to watch, I still have another episode to go..

Reactions: 2
Prison break. Im on the last season and forgot how long they are!

Going to start the crown next, never seen it but heard good things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.