What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching old episodes of "The Block Triple Threat" from 2015 that I forgot I'd recorded ... the perfect thing for a Saturday night.

Judge John Deed, though it's not the storyline I'm interested in.

Why is Jenny Seagrove always so miserable? Not only does she get to snog Martin Shaw on a regular basis, she gets paid to do it!
I'd very happily do it for free 😛❤

jjdms.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was better at his live shows, i know a lot of people find it distasteful though. I have added the thread to my watch list, i miss derek actually we were planning on going to see him again. Thanks x
Had a private reading with Derek once. He got everything wrong. Maybe he had an off day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a private reading with Derek once. He got everything wrong. Maybe he had an off day ?
My neighbour had tickets to one of his shows, it was so bad it was good.

An old lady he chose to speak to (did she know a John, Harold, Robert, William etc...in spirit) spewed on his shoes, which was a highlight for me.

Totally bogus.

The Undoing

hanging on in there

The most entertaining thing about the show is working out all the procedures Nic Kidman has had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.