What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished a Life On Mars re-watch. I'd forgotten just how good it was. The obvious stuff like the acting, writing is all first class but less obvious is things like attention to detail in the set desgin and that kind of thing...just a stunning level of care and love so clearly put into everything by those who made this.

Onto Ashes To Ashes next!

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching White Teeth on Netflix. Absolutely love it. I've recently watched The Crown, The Queen's Gambit and Fauda but this trumps them all.

Watching Police Interceptors on My5. Love this show, find it so entertaining.

Reactions: 1
Warrior - It's produced by Shannon Lee (Bruce Lee's daughter) and it's excellent. It should be more popular than it is.
Also Queen's Gambit, which is excellent. I think Anya Taylor Joy is going to be a huge star.

Reactions: 1
How To Get Away With Murder is great, I managed to catch up on the last two series, you should finish it.
There's always a lot of action on the show and the ending doesn't disappoint.

First few series are AMAZING! I got bored somewhere around series 3/4 I think and stopped watching. Someday I might go back to it on Netflix just to see the end of the show.

Reactions: 2
The Royle Family Series 2 Christmas special. It reminds me of my Christmases when I was growing up 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.