What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to say that the fabulous Dickensian is available to watch in iPlayer in case you missed it previously.

Old Sci Fi show "V" from dvd rips.

It's on the SYFY channel all this week 10PM.

Reactions: 1
I wanted to say that the fabulous Dickensian is available to watch in iPlayer in case you missed it previously.
Funnily enough I just finished that. Loved it, possibly a bit over long but loved the world it created. Its put me right in a Dickens mood so now watching Bleak House which I missed when it was on, also Christmas Carol from a couple years back (but that's not very good, too many liberties for my taste)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Funnily enough I just finished that. Loved it, possibly a bit over long but loved the world it created. Its put me right in a Dickens mood so now watching Bleak House which I missed when it was on, also Christmas Carol from a couple years back (but that's not very good, too many liberties for my taste)
Yes, the world it created was mesmerising.

I don’t think I’ve seen Bleak House or Christmas Carol yet. Are they on iPlayer now?

Yes, the world it created was mesmerising.

I don’t think I’ve seen Bleak House or Christmas Carol yet. Are they on iPlayer now?
Yea both on iplayer. Bleak house is from about 2005 and is in half hour episodes like dickensian. Not sure its my favourite dickens but sticking with it.

Christmas Carol is from about 2018 with guy pierce as scrooge. It's got the peaky blinders treatment so don't expect your traditional version. It does recreate victorian London well though

Also the 1940s movie of great expectations has just been added. Yes its old but still one of the best adaptions

One extreme to another, watched Shrek again earlier, proper laughed!!
Now the godfather, what a classic.

Death in Paradise. I can't take Ardal O' Hanlon seriously as a detective though. It's just a bit too 'Dougal goes Caribbean' 😂

Just easy watching tv tonight. Watched Inspector George Gently beforehand but that's purely because I'd love to shag the arse off Martin Shaw ♥ :p

Screenshot_20201213_231202.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching friends. It’s my day off today, my son is having a nap so enjoying something that isn’t cartoons. I used to really like friends I haven’t watched it in ages ..

Still working my way thru gavin and stacey but need to hit pause and getting some shopping done

Did anyone watch Accused: Trial in the Outback (Channel 5) last week?

It’s the Lindy Chamberlain story where her baby daughter was taken from their tent by a dingo.

I can recall it being in the papers and on the news as a child.

The way they were treated was absolutely appalling.

I started The Crown and got to where they have changed the cast and I can't get into it the same, need to sit down and properly try as I was really loving it... Is it wrong I had a slight thing for Philip in the first seasons haha... probably why struggling to get into the change of cast...

Started How to get away with murder two nights ago, wasn't sure about it but then the episode would finish and I found myself wanting to watch more.. So that is what I am binging right now.

I started The Crown and got to where they have changed the cast and I can't get into it the same, need to sit down and properly try as I was really loving it... Is it wrong I had a slight thing for Philip in the first seasons haha... probably why struggling to get into the change of cast...

Started How to get away with murder two nights ago, wasn't sure about it but then the episode would finish and I found myself wanting to watch more.. So that is what I am binging right now.
I’ve just started season 3 of the Crown, I thought the first 2 episodes were disappointing. I don’t think the cast change over helped. Claire Foy was just perfect as Queen.
However, just watched episodes 3 and 4 and I’m hooked again.

I’ve just started season 3 of the Crown, I thought the first 2 episodes were disappointing. I don’t think the cast change over helped. Claire Foy was just perfect as Queen.
However, just watched episodes 3 and 4 and I’m hooked again.
I really didn't think they needed to do the cast change over just yet, they have aged drastically! I loved Claire Foy as Queen, i got a little sad when she had a little tear after what President Kennedys wife said about her. I will stick with it, I think I am only on the 2nd or 3rd episode so it won't take long to get into it again.

I really didn't think they needed to do the cast change over just yet, they have aged drastically! I loved Claire Foy as Queen, i got a little sad when she had a little tear after what President Kennedys wife said about her. I will stick with it, I think I am only on the 2nd or 3rd episode so it won't take long to get into it again.
No I don’t think the cast needed changed over just yet either. The Queen and Prince Philip seem a lot more stern with the new actors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.