What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky News - Alex Murdaugh getting sentenced to life without parole. Not once did his expression change.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sky News - Alex Murdaugh getting sentenced to life without parole. Not once did his expression change.
God forbid I ever get sentenced for murder because I have super inappropriate responses and would probably start laughing or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
God forbid I ever get sentenced for murder because I have super inappropriate responses and would probably start laughing or something.
I am the same - nervous laugh! I suppose he is well versed in keeping a straight face - being an attorney. The family’s influence was felt far and wide.

Reactions: 4
Top of The Pops 1994 on bbc4
---
Followed by 1978 & 1983, then Gogglebox 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just finished binge watching Big Sky on Disney+. I wasn't sure if I could cope with Jensen Ackles not being Dean Winchester but he is great as Sheriff Beau. I'd give anything for a piece of that man 😍🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.