What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You s3 ep2 finding this season boring so far hopefully it picks up a bit

Reactions: 4
Physical episode 6. I’m flying through the episodes 😆

I thought for sure this show would either bore or spark disordered eating in me. Neither turned out completely to be the case. I had funny thoughts for like ten minutes in one episode because they do a striking shot of her incredibly slim silhouette in jeans which is not attainable for most people. But the envy passed quickly as they moved into character development and it’s just insanely watchable. If you’re still struggling a lot with disordered eating and body image it might not be the show for you but if you’re like me, say 80 percent recovered, and you like female protagonists (that’s what I think she’s supposed to be. sometimes it’s hard to tell, actually) it’s should be enjoyable
---
* if you have a really loud negative inner voice Physical isn’t a good idea at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Last watched I watched the confession - Amazon prime . Background music was extremely annoying. Person it was about is a vile human

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.