What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Gold on I-player about the Brink's Mat robbery. It's set in the 80s and has a really good cast. Everyone I know has enjoyed it. Gritty. Interesting to see what motivates people and how far they are prepared to go to fulfil their goals.

Reactions: 3
Clarkson’s Farm - season 1e4! Already binge watched s2 so I could follow discussions haha

Reactions: 4
The Last Leg from last Friday .... I have never heard Pete Doherty speak before. I was not expecting that voice. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh I agree, I really don't like her as a host. I also miss the random funny question they used to do at the end
She interrupts too much & talks over people, it's becoming unwatchable.

I remember that too, the question lightened things up if the show had got too heated 😁

Reactions: 2
She interrupts too much & talks over people, it's becoming unwatchable.

I remember that too, the question lightened things up if the show had got too heated 😁
Yeh I agree, she comes across as quite patronising at times too. I always found it hilarious, people.angrily shouting at each other and suddenly a question about mayonnaise or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.