What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antiques roadshow at the Eden project, I'm from Cornwall, I really wouldn't recommend that place, absolute rip off !

Reactions: 4
Just finished How the Holocaust Began. A very difficult watch but a lot of stuff I didnt know. I'd never heard of Babi Yar for example, just horrific.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001hj7n
I watched this a week or so ago, having been obsessed with the nazis and seen so many documentaries I was surprised by how much I didn't know. Definitely a difficult watch but very interesting

Currently watching sex/life I think finishing 2 seasons of something across 2 days might be a new low 😆

Reactions: 2
This weekend I watched Fall and The Strays, both new on Netflix. Fall was good, not if you've got a phobia of heights tho! It was pretty predictable, there was a twist which was quite enjoyable. The Strays was just weird. Not scary really, apart from the first bit, then when you realise who 'the strays' are the scariness goes away immediately imo. It felt more like it should've been a 6 part drama tho, not a film. Not bad tho. I also watched Ripper, about Peter Sutcliffe. That was interesting, as I didn't know much about him before.

Reactions: 5
This weekend I watched Fall and The Strays, both new on Netflix. Fall was good, not if you've got a phobia of heights tho! It was pretty predictable, there was a twist which was quite enjoyable. The Strays was just weird. Not scary really, apart from the first bit, then when you realise who 'the strays' are the scariness goes away immediately imo. It felt more like it should've been a 6 part drama tho, not a film. Not bad tho. I also watched Ripper, about Peter Sutcliffe. That was interesting, as I didn't know much about him before.
I'm watching 'Fall' right now. I've lost count of the amount of times I've shouted "you stupid girl" at the TV. I've got about 35 mind left.

Reactions: 3
I'm watching Emily in Paris (the 3. season, don't know which episode). It's ... entertaining. With my husband, I'm currently watching Drive to Survive. We always watch a series together. But I don't know what to watch after Drive to Survive (I think we watched the 9th episode today of the new season).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.