What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the film M3GAN. If you're into smart tech like me, you should definitely watch! Made me laugh out loud at times and the soundtrack is great too.

Decided I really like Allison Williams, loved her in Girls, despite the fact no one else seemed to, and she was amazing in Get Out. She's definitely making some excellent career choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched Bullet Train. Really enjoyed this a lot. So much fun, great action sequences, loved the characters. It feels like a live action anime style with hints of Kill Bill volume 1 and Deadpool. Would recommend.

Reactions: 4
BBC piano room - BBC iPlayer. Have watched Sophie Ellis Bextor and Louise so far

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just finished All Quiet On The Western Front. Excellent film and well deserving of all the awards and nominations 👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.