What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted the lady with the pink/red hair to go through. She was fantastic.
I wanted the black lady who composed her own song to go through. I also enjoyed lady with the red hair performance as well. I do think Mina is an odd choice for a presenter though.
---
Have you ever watched True Detective? The first two seasons were excellent imo, the third less so
Oooj I loved the first series of True detective but found series 2 and 3 a bit boring .

Reactions: 4
I watched this yesterday too.

I was expecting a typical warped and twisted ending in typical M. Night Shyamalan style - similar to The Village and Old and this film didn’t have that.
yes! I was hoping they end up killing the little girl to give it a twist

Reactions: 1
The piano - episode two. More amazing pianists . Beautiful Lucy is incredibly talented .

Reactions: 3
Gogglebox
Just put it on - I resisted watching it for years. I’d think how can watching people watching TV be any good. Watched an episode about 3 years ago - then binged them all from the start. I have laughed and cried. Love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just put it on - I resisted watching it for years. I’d think how can watching people watching TV be any good. Watched an episode about 3 years ago - then binged them all from the start. I have laughed and cried. Love it!
Omg the foot footage!

• Haha
Neighbours - Scott and Charlene's wedding. Singing very loudly to Angry Anderson's Suddenly (always loved this song as a kid)😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I should explain my reaction. My stepdad had a similar nasty injury - witnessed it in real time so the footage wasn’t that my first rodeo. It’s amazing what they can do now!
Oh god!!!!

Nocebo (Netflix)

Just watched this film purely because it had Mark Strong & Eva Green in it but was disappointing.

IMHO it deserved a slightly higher rating than its lowly 5.7 rating on IMDB (didn't see that til after I'd watched it!) but it's not very scary and not very thrilling. Spent most of the time admiring their gorgeous house!

I started watching in lock down then went back and binged too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.