What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Red Rose on Netflix. It's OK, wouldn't sell my granny to get a 2nd season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Clarksons Farm - series two. Episode 8.
Oxford council are shocking - they really have an axe to grind and they look like a bunch of dicks.
---
This programme really does give you a good insight into how hard farm life actually is. I want Clarksons idea to work out to help out the farmers close to him.

Reactions: 8
Clarksons Farm - series two. Episode 8.
Oxford council are shocking - they really have an axe to grind and they look like a bunch of dicks.
---
This programme really does give you a good insight into how hard farm life actually is. I want Clarksons idea to work out to help out the farmers close to him.
Have you seen the Go Fund Me for Emma the Dairy Farmer? Ahhh we donated, her story made us so sad ☹

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the Go Fund Me for Emma the Dairy Farmer? Ahhh we donated, her story made us so sad ☹
No I didn’t know there was one. I felt so upset when I heard that she had lost 60 cows to TB. You could see how upset she was when she spoke about it.
---
Watching the new series of gogglebox now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no I haven't I will have to go find it. I really felt for her. I thought Oxfordshire Council were being arses in denying him planning application they also were punishing the farms who were going to supply produce. I really enjoyed this series

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no I haven't I will have to go find it. I really felt for her. I thought Oxfordshire Council were being arses in denying him planning application they also were punishing the farms who were going to supply produce. I really enjoyed this series
I thought they came across as extremely unprofessional and very petty. Regardless of their personal feelings towards Clarkson - his idea was a good one and would have really boosted the local economy as well as supported other farmers nearby. It’s appalling that they have rejected every application for no reason other than to get one up on clarkson.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.