What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleishman is in Trouble is really good! Brilliant cast too… Disney channel. Didn’t realise how much Jesse Eisenberg was like Woody Allen though
Just watched the trailer- looks excellent. Will start it over the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Just finishing the last season of Numb3rs (one of my comfort shows that I rewatch from time to time) don’t know what to watch next. I’m looking for a really gritty, dark crime drama. Any recommendations?

I watched a knock at the cabin. It was great and bad at the same time 😅 overall I think I loved it...? Sorry this review is not very useful 🤣

It was mysterious a bit spooky, uncomfortable and the little girl is soooo cute 😍 there's a moral dilemma in the centre of this and the cabin with the forest and all that's happening super picturesque! I would recommend going to see it if you like thrillers and a mysterious plot.

Reactions: 6
Just finishing the last season of Numb3rs (one of my comfort shows that I rewatch from time to time) don’t know what to watch next. I’m looking for a really gritty, dark crime drama. Any recommendations?
Have you ever watched True Detective? The first two seasons were excellent imo, the third less so

Reactions: 3
Finished Better today. It started well but was so disappointing. The story made no sense.

I thought the acting was laughable, particularly Col McHugh.

Reactions: 5
I watched a knock at the cabin. It was great and bad at the same time 😅 overall I think I loved it...? Sorry this review is not very useful 🤣

It was mysterious a bit spooky, uncomfortable and the little girl is soooo cute 😍 there's a moral dilemma in the centre of this and the cabin with the forest and all that's happening super picturesque! I would recommend going to see it if you like thrillers and a mysterious plot.
I watched this yesterday too.

I was expecting a typical warped and twisted ending in typical M. Night Shyamalan style - similar to The Village and Old and this film didn’t have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I cried at this week's episode!
Me too! I was a blubbering mess by the end.
What a selfless couple, giving up their home to live in their sisters home just so her children didn’t have any further upheaval in their lives. It was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

I know Stacey gets a lot of stick, but I like her. I also think her and Joe are a genuine, normal couple and it’s lovely to see when TV is so full of fake reality TV couples.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me too! I was a blubbering mess by the end.
What a selfless couple, giving up their home to live in their sisters home just so her children didn’t have any further upheaval in their lives. It was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

I know Stacey gets a lot of stick, but I like her. I also think her and Joe are a genuine, normal couple and it’s lovely to see when TV is so full of fake reality TV couples.
I like her too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.