What are you watching right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Valley 1,2 and 3 - undoubtedly one of the best tv drama’s I have ever seen.
Each series is as good as its predecessor . Absolutely brilliant. I cannot recommend this show enough ( to anyone who hasn’t seen it).
Agreed, brilliant TV.

Reactions: 5
I have Happy Valley and James Norton withdrawal. Might have to rewatch them all again.

Right now going for trash TV and started on season 3 of Love Island Austrailia. The first two seasons had waaaay more drama than UK one (maybe apart from UK s2).

Reactions: 4
Happy Valley 1,2 and 3 - undoubtedly one of the best tv drama’s I have ever seen.
Each series is as good as its predecessor . Absolutely brilliant. I cannot recommend this show enough ( to anyone who hasn’t seen it).
It’s on my list, but I know if I start it I will binge watch it all 3 seasons in 2 days 🫣

• Heart
Guys you MUST GO SEE PUSS IN BOOTS 2. Please do it. I cried like 5 times, I loved everything about it and the animation was jaw dropping hot 🔥 it was funny, it was scary, it was magical and at times too real. It's everything and I will love this movie forever. That's the end of my Ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys you MUST GO SEE PUSS IN BOOTS 2. Please do it. I cried like 5 times, I loved everything about it and the animation was jaw dropping hot 🔥 it was funny, it was scary, it was magical and at times too real. It's everything and I will love this movie forever. That's the end of my Ted talk.
Would it be suitable for a 4 year old?

Glad you enjoyed it! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Would it be suitable for a 4 year old?
Personally wouldn't take my 4 year old sister. It's a little scary because of the big bad wolf 🐺 and they would miss all the jokes. It really depends on each kid though! Maybe try watching puss in boots 1 with them on netflix if possible, although the second one is a little darker.

I enjoyed it even more because of added nostalgia with the Shrek movies. 😊

Glad you enjoyed it! 😊
Thank you i loved it 🥺😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Personally wouldn't take my 4 year old sister. It's a little scary because of the big bad wolf 🐺 and they would miss all the jokes. It really depends on each kid though! Maybe try watching puss in boots 1 with them on netflix if possible, although the second one is a little darker.

I enjoyed it even more because of added nostalgia with the Shrek movies. 😊

Thank you i loved it 🥺😍
Thanks was thinking of taking my niece but she gets quite scared at things so maybe not😆

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Clarksons Farm - series two. Episode one ( hope this is as funny as the first). The first series gave me a few belly laughs .

• Heart
Mystery Road: Origin (iplayer) - mini-series crime drama, set in the Aussie outback.

Just starting ep3 and so far I'm really enjoying it. It reminds me a lot of the 1st series of the excellent "Top of The Lake" with Elisabeth Moss....if anyone enjoyed that then it might be worth giving this a look too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.