What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Ep 3 of Karen Pirie. I actually really enjoyed it.

Need to watch The Walking Dead. I should have given up about 5 seasons ago, but I’ve got this far that I need to see it out…even if it a bit of a slog.

Also re-watching for I think the 4th time, Outlander. It is literally my comfort blanket 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤

Reactions: 1
Just finished Ep 3 of Karen Pirie. I actually really enjoyed it.

Need to watch The Walking Dead. I should have given up about 5 seasons ago, but I’ve got this far that I need to see it out…even if it a bit of a slog.

Also re-watching for I think the 4th time, Outlander. It is literally my comfort blanket 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤
My son and I are stuck on series 6 of The Walking Dead, think we have been on series 6 for about a year 🤣 but like you we will stick with it and finish even if it takes us the next 10 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
My son and I are stuck on series 6 of The Walking Dead, think we have been on series 6 for about a year 🤣 but like you we will stick with it and finish even if it takes us the next 10 years 🤣🤣
The first few season were SO good, and I have clung on to the hope that it might go back to that.

Anyone watching The Bear on Disney?? Soz if mentioned earlier…
Been waiting for this to come out in the UK, assumed it’d be on Prime or Atlantic.
Just finished first ep and loving it!!! Really hectic, funny, dark… probably gonna binge the whole thing tonight

The Tudors, s4, ep 1. One of my fave shows despite the factual inaccuracies!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm glad so many of us have enjoyed Karen Pirie because the acting was superb!
--
Tonight's EastEnders.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched any of the walk in? Also ITV (adverts boohiss) with Stephen Graham?

I'd love to think there will be more Karen Pirie series' made for ITV, Val McDermid has written 6 books with the character so far.
This current 3 part tv series is based on her 1st Karen Pirie book, The Distant Echo.
Fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ghosts..last episode of series 4 💓

Planning to start Karen Pirie tonight...dreading the adverts though

Catching Milat, the hunt for an Australian serial killer who murdered backpackers in the 80's & early 90's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.