What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching Bloodlands, the Secrets she keeps
Wasn't expecting the second season of the secrets she keeps to be such a wild ride

Reactions: 2
Karen Pirie ep1, really enjoyable, like the actor playing Karen, some good dark humour.

Reactions: 5
I'm watching Bloodlands now too. Season 1, episode 1.

I tried watching Karen Pirie, but the ads on ITV completely do my head in. It makes it unwatchable for me. I'll wait until it's on another streaming service.
I really want to watch this but after reading a few negative reviews about the amount of ads, It's kind of put me off watching at the moment. 😒

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any recommendations for things on Amazon prime?
Cruel Summer, loved it.
Only the first season of Goliath
Bosch, huge fan of the whole series
Hand of God, liked both seasons
The Boys, love all of it
The Wilds, season 1
Panic
The Terminal List, really good by mid season
Startup, all seasons

• Heart
Cruel Summer, loved it.
Only the first season of Goliath
Bosch, huge fan of the whole series
Hand of God, liked both seasons
The Boys, love all of it
The Wilds, season 1
Panic
The Terminal List, really good by mid season
Startup, all seasons
thanks so much! I’ve seen cruel summer and the wilds but the rest are new to me! ❤

Inside Man e3, great writing but disappointed in the wife and journalist. Their characters are stupid. No real journalist would talk to a subject like she does if you want somebody, especially a killer, on your side

I had to abandon ship. Too upsetting.

PS. Not sure it's Kenneth Branagh's finest performance.
Hi there, we saw it through but I was really upset by it . My Dad survived 2 weeks in hospital and I was told , April 2020, over the phone he wouldn’t be revived if his heart or lungs gave out yet he dined a DNR, yeah right!.

At that point, watching that scene , I cried and some of the scenes in hospital or adult children with dying parents really touched a nerve .

The government of the day and the scandal of how they allowed elderly people in hospital and care homes to be treated should NEVER be forgotten.

• Heart
I really want to watch this but after reading a few negative reviews about the amount of ads, It's kind of put me off watching at the moment. 😒
The ads are a complete pain in the... but Karen Pirie is really good.
Well worth watching

Hi there, we saw it through but I was really upset by it . My Dad survived 2 weeks in hospital and I was told , April 2020, over the phone he wouldn’t be revived if his heart or lungs gave out yet he dined a DNR, yeah right!.

At that point, watching that scene , I cried and some of the scenes in hospital or adult children with dying parents really touched a nerve .

The government of the day and the scandal of how they allowed elderly people in hospital and care homes to be treated should NEVER be forgotten.
I'm so, so sorry, Lyra. I completely understand how horrific it was, and still is. Mum became ill that April. Never got to take care of her properly or as I had promised. :cry:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.