What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A heads up for anyone who hates ITV Hub, if you have the Sky Go App you can watch ITV shows on there without adverts. I think it works for Channel 4 shows too but only if you download them. Just checked Karen Pirie ep 2 and it started playing with no ads.

Reactions: 4
How is that a spoiler? Give your head a wobble o_O
Clearly I’ll be starting this already knowing the wife will harm or kill someone…. And I now know there’s a confrontation with the wife and a journalist… How has that not spoiled it for me and everyone else??????

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What did you think? I see it's a spin off from the A word which I enjoyed.
I didn't watch the A word so didn't know it was a spin off, just came across it on the iPlayer. I enjoyed it, think it's 6 episodes.

Reactions: 2
Just finished watching Bloodlands epsiode 3 - not sure I’m enjoying the new series as much as the previous . Also James Nesbit always looks like he has a cold

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bridget Jones baby, I still can't get over how much Renee Zellweger has changed in looks!!!!

The Tudors, s4, ep 1. One of my fave shows despite the factual inaccuracies!
Same!! I love it so much. Back when I lived in London I saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers on Oxford St. when I was waiting for the bus and I did my best to not look too much and keep my sh*t together! 😅
He was on a date and they seemed really loved up, they were quite adorable! He's so short though! Not sure they're still together, but they had a baby a few years ago. He's so so talented.

• Heart
Luckiest girl alive - Netflix
I've just watched this and thought it was really good, one of the best things Mila Kunis has done.

Now considering whether to start the Midnight Club or if it will scare me and keep me awake!

Clearly I’ll be starting this already knowing the wife will harm or kill someone…. And I now know there’s a confrontation with the wife and a journalist… How has that not spoiled it for me and everyone else??????
Hahahaha, you didn’t read it right. That doesn’t happen. Go give your head a wobble

I've just watched this and thought it was really good, one of the best things Mila Kunis has done.

Now considering whether to start the Midnight Club or if it will scare me and keep me awake!
Read the book so can’t wait to watch The Luckiest Girl Alive! Glad it was good

I’ve watched e1 of The Midnight Club and didn’t realise it’s horror. Normally not a fan of the genre but enjoyed it

Reactions: 4

Yes, I really enjoyed luckiest girl alive, thought it was very good.
Will be starting the midnight club this evening

Reactions: 2
I did it! Finally finished watching Karen Pirie 🎉 after watching 120 mins of ads (yes, I timed it 🤣)

It was really great - hope there will be a season 2!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.