What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am attempting to watch Peaky Blinders, this is the third time I have started to watch (never got past episode 3 the first 2 times) so giving it a go again. On paper it's my kind of programme, and lots of actors in it I like but I just can't seem to get into it

Reactions: 6
I am attempting to watch Peaky Blinders, this is the third time I have started to watch (never got past episode 3 the first 2 times) so giving it a go again. On paper it's my kind of programme, and lots of actors in it I like but I just can't seem to get into it
I'm the same, this is something I thought I'd love, but struggled with it so gave up!

Reactions: 3
I also tried Peaky Blinders but couldn’t get into it. It’s usually my kind of show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.