What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanted to like this but it was just odd and absurd. I hope you enjoy it though!
My god, I wish I had listened to you! It was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen! Can't believe I watched all of it 😫

Reactions: 2
My god, I wish I had listened to you! It was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen! Can't believe I watched all of it 😫
If it makes you feel any better I also watched the entire series and it worsened by the minute but I still didn't stop watching because I like David Tennant! Probably the worst BBC shows I've seen this year.

Reactions: 4
finished watching Walk In which is probably one of the best dramas I’ve seen in a while. True story, harrowing, informative and has Stephen Graham in the lead. Really something.

Reactions: 4
Finished the Jimmy Savile documentary on Netflix last night. He makes me heave . What an utterly abhorrent human being. 🤢🤢

finished watching Walk In which is probably one of the best dramas I’ve seen in a while. True story, harrowing, informative and has Stephen Graham in the lead. Really something.
I saw a trailer for this last night as I was watching millionaire . I am going to give it a watch. I really rate Stephen Graham. He is a fantastic actor.

Reactions: 5
The empress e1. I watched Princess Sisi cartoon when I was little and now I am loving the show! A lot different than I remember but it's fantastic so far.

Just finished Lucifer and cried my little eyes out at the last episode.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.